BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-With a superb velvety & creamy texture that glides on effortlessly-Enriched with vegetal ingredients waxes & Cupuassu Butter-Adds superior moisture & natural soft luster to lips-Creates a sexy satiny & kissable poutProduct Line: Lip ColorProduct Size:... see more...

Nicolette R.
San Antonio
I prefer matte lipsticks but something drew me to the colors of these. They go on with ease and have a nice shine. They lasted through a meal with just a little touch up needed so I for sure would buy more colors
Michaela J.
Conway
MUFE never lets me down! They have such great products, long lasting, vibrant, pigmented, and at affordable prices! Every time I go to sephora i can't stay away from MUFE. Definitely recommend to everyone!
ASIMEπŸŒŸπŸ’„πŸ’‹ Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Creamy and feels amazing on the lips! They have beautiful colors!!! They do last a long time but they are very transferable.
Kiara R.
A beautiful color. didn't disappoint. Highly recommend.
Super happy with this product
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Ahliyah S.
I love this lipstick as I feel it is very pigmented and the packaging is really nice. It is not very expensive
Anusha S.
The color suited my skin tone. This product is very satisfactory. Red lipstick makes my lips pop so well
Taima A.
Damascus,Syria
I really like this lipstick it's soooo cute and the color of it is awsome ,, i love it!!!! ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯