MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N27 Iridescent Blue Pink uploaded by Ximena E.MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N27 Iridescent Blue Pink uploaded by Ximena E.MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural N27 Iridescent Blue Pink uploaded by Ximena E.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-With a superb velvety & creamy texture that glides on effortlessly-Enriched with vegetal ingredients waxes & Cupuassu Butter-Adds superior moisture & natural soft luster to lips-Creates a sexy satiny & kissable poutProduct Line: Lip ColorProduct Size:... see more...

Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
I bought the shade N9 Copper Pink Satin on sale at Sephora. This is a pretty decent lipstick for $11. The shade is a really natural nude. This is not a long lasting lipstick though. I had to reapply at least 5 times throughout a 10 hour work day. I doubt I would repurchase at full price.
Rukhsar K.
Jonesboro , GA
This lip color is so vibrant. It's a nice summer color and it looks good on anyone. I bought it from Sephora. The texture of this lip color is so nice and it's easy to use.
Somalis M.
Davie, FL
When they say Forever, they mean it, this lipstick last all day long, it's smooth, have a nice smell and the shade is very bright.
Heather W.
Marion
Love this product. Make up forever is an easy to use and love brand. Nicely goes on and stays for a long time😄
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I like this shade of color lipstick because it combines and it looks great in any skincolor
Ximena E.
Munich
Is a very sheer lipstick with a bit of pigmentation, it leaves an iredescent effect. It is NOT long lasting. It is very comfortable to wear throughout the day leaving hydrated lips; so it can be used as a wash of colour with a very shiny glossy effect. It can be re-applied with ease. It allows to be layered for a stronger colour.
Chloe H.
Chloe hunter , Coatbridge
When using this lipstick I found that it didn't last very long on my lips, I had to reapply twice throughout the day.  It was soft and silky on my lips on the first application however as the day went on and I reapplied the product I found that it began to dry out my lips, leaving them dry and chapped.  I feel as though the product could be thoroughly improved to last longer and also leave lips feeling soft and saturated throughout the day.  The pigmentation of the product was intense and vibrant however it wasn't lasting.
Hey do I have to pay for it