BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Enriched with nourishing properties, Rouge Artist Natural keeps lips hydrated for eight hours after application. Its incredibly smooth texture glides on effortlessly for the ultimate in comfort while also leaving the lips supple and moisturized. Formulated with mother-of-pearl and colorful pigments, Rouge Artist Natural's translucent shine adds a natural sheen to the lips. Enriched with a cocktail of vegetal ingredients including waxes and Cupuassu Butter, it contains nourishing properties for a moisturizing smooth texture that glides on effortlessly.

• Hey do I have to pay for it5 Answers
  • Is this worth the $ or is it just as good as the drugstore lippies?16 Answers
  • What do people think about this colour? I’ve recently seen it eve...2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Moisturizing, Soft Shine Lipstick
  • "This lipstick went on smooth and felt really creamy. It didn't feel sticky at all, felt more like a lip balm." in 167 reviews
  • "This lipstick is true to its color and is very pigmented. It's long lasting and I love that it's not drying like some matte lipsticks. It goes on very smooth and at the end of the day when I wipe it off my lips feel really soft " in 92 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so moisturizing, creamy, opaque, and comfortable. They are really great quality. The only downside is that they are a little on the pricey side." in 75 reviews
  • "Flattering and natural looking, love the formula it leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. Color does fade after a couple hours and leaves behind a faint stain but I find I rather just reapply it. It also love that just one application makes it a sheer color but it's very build able. I'm not much of a lipstick person, I find I rather use lip stains but after getting this in the sephora insider birthday gift I just had to go out and buy the full size. The only down side is its a sephora exclusive and has been out of stock online for a couple of months." in 75 reviews
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: I53, Other more...
I have this lipstick in C207 Fuchsia Pink which has a bright satin finish. The formula of these lipsticks is incredible, the stay put and don't bleed out. They also feel very comfortable on the lips. The only problem I have is the smell/taste. It's not too strong but its annoying. I wish they didn't have that lipstick smell to it lol... Other than that I love this lipstick. Oh and I recommend using a lip brush for application because the top of my lipstick broke when I was applying it straight to my lips.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Review for: N25 Pink Brown more...
An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort Now saturated with 25 percent more pigment than the original Rouge Artist, Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Retails for $22.00
Courtney G.
Northport
Review for: Other more...
I received my sample of make up for ever artist rough creme c211. I'm in  love.  Definitely worth $22 a tube ! It goes on so smooth and easy , the smell reminds me of a perfume.    You can tell in comparison from drug store lipstick to this tube of wonderfulness !
Anna B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: N9 Copper Pink more...
This lipstick has been a favorite of both my mom and I for years now! It works well on many skin tones and the color is gorgeous! The shade is rich, soft, and pigmented. It’s perfect for an everyday lipstick shade. I would definitely recommend it. You better act fast too. Last time I tried to buy it it was sold out and so when they finally came back in stock I bought two! It lasts a while though, but I’m out of the full size so I’m stuck with the sample size until it runs out. It’s an amazing product! Worth every single penny.
Essence M.
I keep a mini size version of this MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Moisturizing, Soft Shine Lipstick in my wallet for "emergencies"...emergency meeting, emergency omg cute guy!! As someone that still hasn't found that IT neutral shade, this is a satisfying median between a bare lip and a touch wow wee. The finish is smooth, creamy, and stays in place.
Adriana🐢 R.
I love love love these lipsticks! The one I absolutely love is Rouge Artist Natural N9, it’s just such a beautiful, natural, everyday reddish, your lips but better color that is super creamy and I would definitely buy it again when I run out! I also really like the Artist Rouge Creme in C211 ( or 6W02, there’s two number sequences), I bought it this past Christmas as a small sample duo and it’s a beautiful color and super pigmented!
Megan S.
San Francisco, CA
The MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Moisturizing, Soft Shine Lipstick is a great classic lipstick. There’s multiple shades that are suited for all skin tones. It has a creamy formula that’s not drying or chunky and goes on easy. They’re super pigmented and have a smooth finish. I originally got a few samples of theses in my sephora.com Play boxes but picked up a few more full sizes after using!
lindsey s.
Review for: N9 Copper Pink more...
This lipstick is the ultimate your-lips-but-better shade. It is so flattering and the formula is creamy with a hint of shine. I like that I can wear this color on light makeup days and with a full face and it suits both looks. At this point, I’m scraping the bottom of the tube to get the last of this lipstick out. It is a necessity in my makeup bag!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Review for: I43 more...
This was my signature color for like the longest time ever and I still really like it but I no longer use it as much because it is not long-lasting. So I almost always use lipsticks that are stains now but this is an absolutely amazing product I love how smooth and Rich it feels. And on top of that it actually doesn't smell bad like it smells really good. I probably won't be buying the shade because I actually have a spare but I definitely recommend this lipstick because of hot feels on your lips it does not dry them out at all I feel is very moisturizing.
Tonee B.
Very smooth. Price is very reasonable and the color choices are awesome. Compared to Lancôme and other brands this is a great buy. I definitely recommend it for a go to lipstick. One drawback is that you might find yourself reapplying it a little more than you likeMAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Moisturizing, Soft Shine Lipstick
Jessica H.
Marshall, MI
Is this worth the $ or is it just as good as the drugstore lippies?
Aliya B.
Saint Charles, MO
Does this lipstick stay on for a good period of time or does it just come off?
Hey do I have to pay for it
Allison B.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Does this lipstick come in many colors?
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
How well does this lipstick last? Or am I going to look like a clown by the end of the night?