BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A rich lipstick saturated with pigments-Gives lips an intense & seductive look-Long lasting throughout the day-Creamy texture & glides on effortlessly-Offers hydrating benefits to keep lips soft & dewy-Available in a wide range of shades & 3 different... see more...

Natalia P.
West Jordan
I got a red rouge color for Christmas and though the color was brilliantly pretty, it was a basic lipstick. It didn't feel any different than lipsticks I've tried from my local drugstores. I probably would not buy it if I had the choice. I'd go with a cheaper brand.
Sherri H.
Love makeup forever makeup specially they're lip stick and liquid lipstick they're very comfortable on the lips and last a long time even through eating. It's a bit on the pricey side but I don't mind because makeup forever is a amazing brand
Marie B.
Omaha
I got this on as a gift from a friend. I used this lipstick as my work lipstick and it nevers fails. The color is very nice and the color stays for a while on my lips. I will get the full size in the future.
member-d9ba8
Beautiful lipcolor that is hydrating.  Does not leave a lip crease and is easy to apply. Lots of colors to choose from and was what I expected. Bought in Sephora.
Jaidon P.
This lipstick is everything! It makes my lips stand out from the crowd I love love love it!!!! It lasts for hours without rubbing off 💗💗💗
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I do love the creamy texture. I was quite impressed it stayed on longer than I thought, I would definitely buy again
Sidney S.
The color is pigmented and I love this lipstick the way it Applies is just amazing. I recommend this
Pixel C.
Unless it's just me, but I don't think these lipsticks get the attention they deserve. They are really easy to use and very pigmented, I would definitely buy them again.
Addalys D.
Puerto plata
Is very very very very good and beautifull very very very very beautifull. I like much the red mate and red pink.