BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A rich lipstick saturated with pigments Gives lips an intense & seductive look Long lasting throughout the day Creamy texture & glides on effortlessly Offers hydrating benefit to keep lips soft & dewy Available with a wide range of shades & 3 different... see more...

Rebecca M.
I do like this creamy formula. A lot of color variety. I do use these myself and on clients. I do feel it's not as expensive as other brands. I bought these at IMATS and the makeup show.
Yeneby A.
This is another one of my favorite high end lipstick formulas! One of my favorites mattes too! It stays in place and doesn't move around. They are very smooth and pigmented with a cream texture. Love this brand.
Nicole P.
I love this product so much! I have bought it several times now and will continue to. I have also recommended it to all of my friends and family! Well worth your money!
Audrey H.
Pico Rivera , CA
This lipstick is perfect for a natural look with a pop of color. It's very easy to apply and it's my go to for an every day lip
Kaitlin M.
Metairie
I love make-up forever. I own several of their products. I got a sample of this lipstick and I fell in love with it!
joanna l.
Plano, TX
Great colors and comfortable to wear, but they really don't last on the lips. Seems to be gone within an hour or two.
Yaritssa F.
Bronx, NY
Vibrant colors but I don't like that they are so creamy if you put your lips together they will eventually rub off.
Shannon E.
Easy application, last well I have it it red and the pigmentation is fab! It didn't smudge or anything I was very surprised at that I would love to try out other colours from this range I would definitely recommend it to others one of my top lip products!