MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense 22 0.12 oz uploaded by lamiae h.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A rich lipstick saturated with pigments-Gives lips an intense & seductive look-Long lasting throughout the day-Creamy texture & glides on effortlessly-Offers hydrating benefits to keep lips soft & dewy-Available in a wide range of shades & 3 different... see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense 22 0.12 oz
I recently ordered a few of these lipsticks and I'm in love. I feel like such a doll when wearing them. They are affordable and lovely! I thought when eating or drinking my lipstick would fade but it stayed. Which is always a plus. I definitely would recommend this!
Jackie T.
PHILADELPHIA
Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Pearly Plum is THE go to color for the fall. This lipstick is creamy and highly pigmented as advertised. How cool is that? It applied evenly. I am looking forward to purchases more colors, Especially Pearly Dark Violet.
Kayleigh B.
Makeup forever is number one go to brand, I stand by all their products especially lip and foundations. This rouge artist intense it's literally a dream colour , it's one of my fall colours , I will be doing a review shortly on it for my YouTube channel I have started up where you guys can see how it is applied and how great of a product it really is :)
Samia K.
J'ai pas trop aimée ce produit vraiment il est pas trop pratique et pas pour tous les jours sincerement ii buy it near from my country
hajar t.
Realy love it this product is reallyyy amazing ! I really that everyone should have this product really love it
lamiae h.
Fes
Thee bessst ever .. Lovée it ils So amazing ..thé color die for it .. It's thee best lipstick i've ever seen
Laurence L.
Montreal, QC
One of my favourite lipstick of all time. Highly pigmented, stay in place all day and keep lips moisturized.
Lexie B.
Prince George, British Columbia
One of my favourite nude lipsticks. The formula is great and creamy. Would recommend to anyone