BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #37 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

An edgy, chic makeup bag designed by Christina Ricci featuring Make Up For Ever’s new powder foundation, Pro Finish. Carry your must-have makeup products in style. Inspired by actress Christina Ricci’s edgy flair and fast-paced lifestyle, this limited-edition makeup bag features black faux-leather adorned with gun-metal studs and a metallic geometric pattern. Inside, a hidden pocket is the perfect size to tuck away the Pro Finish foundation included with this bag. This breakthrough, multi-use powder foundation has a patent-pending formula that can be applied wet or dry for buildable coverage and a customized finish. Christina Ricci is one of Hollywood's most respected young actors whose talent and poise are well beyond her years. Ricci is a Golden Globe-nominated actress who has starred in films such as "The Addams Family," "The Opposite of Sex," "Monster," and "Sleepy Hollow" among many others. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
I do not have the bag but I do own the powder and have purchased it in two different shades. 117 is my light shade and I love this powder. I wear it over my matte velvet foundation in 25 when I am on the pailer side but it stays all day and does not move. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me get oily. It also works on regular to dry skin with the right foundation. I have tried it on other clients that I have done makeup on at Sephora.
Rachel P.
Bedford, PA
After going through multiple different foundations I found this to be the most long lasting. It gives that covered look without looking fake or "over-done." It's great too because I only have to purchase one of these every 4 or 5 months after using on a daily basis. Although it is the most long lasting for the price that I've found.... I wish it lasted a bit longer.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
I got this as a gift inside a gift bag at a bridal party along with several other items from MAKE UP FOREVER. I thought this bag was cute! The make up was not too thick and had a shear appearance on my skin. I got the palest shade available which was fine for me but I recommend a darker then normal shade when purchasing because of its finish.
Nicole R.
I enjoyed this bag and powder. However, I did not like or care much for the powder for long lasting wear. I feel that MAC still does a better job of having long lasting coverage for a girl that is out all day long. If you want to try something new, I think this product is okay, but could be cheaper.
Samantha Y.
Peoria, AZ
This super adorable bag isent just for the blush it comes with which by the way looks amazing you can put all your makeup and beauty supplise in there---sorry for spelling errors---
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a great beauty bag for travel and style. when you are on the go or just a bag to have in your bathroom. This bag has long wear and will overtime pay for itsself. however it may be on the pricey side for many, its a good buy
Charisse C.
Bloomfield, NJ
I love this product! the bag is super cute and can be used as a clutch if need be. The makeup itself is very light. i felt like i had almost nothing on. i like that on my skin it provided full coverage.
Jenny W.
The bag looks nice, same to powder finish. I cannot complaint anything about Make up for ever brand because they have some of cosmetic lines similar as Mac cosmetic but better.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
I don't have this product but my friend does and I tried it and I loved it it's great she's been trying to make me buy it and I thinl I might just do so but its amazing
Madeline A.
Annapolis, MD
I love this sturdy bag, and the wonderful print. i really think the powder has great coverage. overall a good product, but one negative is the small size of the bag.
Haley L.
Harlingen, TX
Does the bag come in different colors ?
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Whats your favorite pattern?