A skin revitalizing foundation that adds a radiant, satin finish while hydrating, smoothing, and firming the skin for up to 24 hours. Coverage: Light Finish: Satin Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal and Dry Highlighted Ingredients: - Ginseng: Supports natural collagen. - Camellia Japonica: Helps to support skin's natural glow. - Mondo Grass: Helps to support the skin's protective barrier. What Else You Need to Know: This foundation is ideal for normal to dry skin types and nurtures tired-looking skin over time by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and increasing hydration for up to 24 hours.

How does this compare to the bite beauty foundation?
How does this formula compare to Mac Face and Body?
Is this foundation comparable to the Ultra HD Invisible Cover foundation by Makeup Forever?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL!
Brawley, CA
This is such a great foundation, it’s beneficial to the skin and has very good coverage (medium coverage). I absolutely love it! If you’re oily in your tzone, I would suggest using the Charlotte tilbury perfecting powder to fix your oily areas. I received this complimentary from Influenster.
Clarksville, IN
MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Demi M.
I got this in a Vox Box and I wasn't expecting to love it as much as i do! I have dry skin and this gives me an amazing glow plus it wears all day through my 8 hr shift! The coverage is perfect because it doesn't completely cover up my freckles! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Bolingbrook , IL
I got this they Influenster and I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I love the foundation! I love thats it’s not drying or cakey. You can definitely build this up or wear just one layer for a natural finish! Definitely recommend.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Karla A.
I wore this foundation for Valentine’s Day. It looked amazing and lasted through me making dinner. Medium coverage. [product:make-up-for-ever-reboot-active-care-revitalizing-foundation-y315-sand-101-oz/-30-ml]
I like this foundation; pros of it is it’s natural and buildable coverage. I think it emphasizes my pores a bit but nothing powder won’t fix. Cons... the smell it smells like playdough for a little while.
Splendora , TX
MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Cassandra C.
I completely love this foundation! Very smooth and dewy, and lasts all day. The only thing I will say about it is that I wish it was more full coverage, but other than that great foundation!
Brookline , MA
MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Marissa L.
I loved this foundation. Goes on really smooth and gives good coverage without being cakey. I received this complimentary through the @makeupforeverus voxbox
Pensacola, FL
This applies so easily & they have such a good shade range. I noticed a huge difference with my skin before & after use.
I bought this yesterday after watching and reading so many review. After I watched my fav beauty blogger, she mentioned that it is more for norm or dry skin and made me go to Sephora right away. I tried it this morning and oh man I was very disappointed. I never seen my face so dry and dry patches every where. I had to return it im sorry it doesnt works for me.
Islip Terrace, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation Y255 - Sand Beige 1.01 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Dilbar U.
I used this foundation 2 times and tried to test it how it holds up up to 10 hours . It did well. Doesn’t feel greasy . Very light and evens out skin tone , hydrates and smoothes. #makeupforeverus #contest #complimentary @makeupforeverus @Influenster