MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments uploaded by Christina K.MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments uploaded by Christina K.MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments uploaded by àVanessa K.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Originating from mineral or organic synthesis, the highly concentrated MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments have an extremely fine granulometry, close to that of a micron. This means that makeup artists can quickly create intense makeup colors in the desired tone while applying them directly to the skin or mixing them with any other type of texture. These pure pigments are not diluted in talc and are essential to complete any colorimetric formula.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pure Pigments
  • "My number one eyeshadow. I love how electric the colors are and long lasting!!! I used this color specifically on my wedding day and it lasted all day long. No fade!!!!!" in 4 reviews
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
great pigments, super long lasting. love the quality of the pigments, they're so bright and amazing, the packaging is great too! love them! definitely gonna keep buying! such a good procure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
One of my fave brands of makeup. These loose pigments are highly pigmented, true colored, long lasting and a little goes a long way! Make sure to brush away fallout. I spray brush before applying pigment and press into eyelid to really make sure it's on! I set with finishing spray and it stays! You can use these on lips and anywhere else!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
Review for: 4 Orange more...
Very bold orange color that I am definitely in love with! Considering one of my favorite baseball team has this color of course I am definitely going to wear it. I love the shade for summer looks considering it's a very fun and playful shade.
Dana P.
I personally love pigments!!!! I find them to be very vibrant and to stay better. Only downside is fallout from the pigments. Make up forever pigments are great and one of my favorites! They last all day and are super colorful!!
Cindy M.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: 12 Fuchsia more...
Make up forever has the best pigmented shadows!!! I love how the colors are always so bright and deep. I would recommend that if you want an EVEN more intense color to apply primer & a bit of concealer as base and then apply the eyeshadow color if your preference! This will make the color pop even better! And perfect for this halloween make up too!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
These shadows have high pigmentation & last really long. I particularly like spraying my shader brush with Mac fix plus first then applying the shadow so it lasts longer on the lid. I purchased them at Sephora
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
Review for: 2 Yellow more...
Makeup Forever pigments are amazing! They stay on your lid and not your brush..I purchase mine at Sepohra I do recommend others to try out and review because it is just absolutely amazing and the colors are highly pigmented!
Leslie Anne S.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: 14 Violet more...
I used two of these for Halloween and loved making myself into "The Bride of Frakenstine." The color payoff is amazing!!! I've found that with all pigments, they can sometimes be difficult to use and apply. I would not recommend these for the amateur make up junkie.
Alyssa C.
Teaneck , NJ
Review for: 2 Yellow more...
I love makeup forever! I studied at the academy in the city so I'm very familiar with the products! They have awesome colors! And they are beautifully pigmented! I def recommend! Especially if you wanna try out all different looks!
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
Review for: 6 Bright Red more...
These MUFE pure pigments are amazing to work with. They are hyper pigmented and blend so well. They have a good selection of color. You can press them so they aren't loose or pack them on.
eve l.
Goose Creek, SC
Is this mat or does? it have a shine i would love it had a shine
Zariah L.
San Francisco, CA
What do you like about this makeup?
Ashleigh C.
Manchester, PA
Does this show up gray or black ??
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How blendable are these shades?
Emily S.
Thoughts on this product? Worth a try?