MAKE UP FOR EVER Professional Bag

A spacious, multi-functional makeup bag designed for professional makeup artists. Designed to be highly functional, this bag features several removable mesh pouches that allow for optimal organization and portability. Its sturdy, versatile design allows the user to wear it cross-body or carry manually by top handles, and it can store and tote an entire range of makeup products. The semi-transparent mesh pouches allow easy viewing of contents, and the lightweight design makes this bag travel-friendly.

Size : 400mm x 280mm Weight : 1270g

Would anyone recommend this for a traveling artist? About how big is it compared to a traditional roller case?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Professional Bag!
How would you rate this product?
swainsboro
I have 1 of these and it’s a lifesaver. Holds all my make up neatly. Has a very easy cleanup process
Hyde Park, MA
Very very expensive but if u need that space because ur a makeup artist it’s totally worth it
Albany, NY
I am not a professional MUA, but I am an advanced amateur artist. I am also a product junkie. When traveling for events that require a full face, I like to make sure I have a variety of products to choose from. This bag makes it easy to bring the amount of cosmetics I want to bring, in addition to keeping them safe and organized. It opens in a way that keeps everything in front of you/acts like a drawer when getting ready. I like that it keeps me from scattering products all of a hotel room. It will fit in a suitcase, but it takes up some room (it’s just the nature of the beast when packing cosmetics). It’s a little pricey, but I feel it is well worth it if you travel often with a lot of products.
Great bag for keeping all of my makeup for traveling. I use this every time I travel for a long duration of time. The straps are very comfortable. This bag is both stylish and cute. I would recommend this bag!
Maywood , NJ
I bought this even im not a professional makeup artist but is so good to have the bag has so space for everythink
Rolling Fork, MS
Purchased at: Macy's
Helps you store your makeup on different compartments whole looking fabulous. Great buy
3007 52Nd CT Tuscaloosa Alabama
Purchased at: bluemercury
Great for when your on the go. Super large bag can hold a full make up set in it. It is cleanable.and keeps ur make up brushs organize perfectly
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very handy and convenient! Keeps all of my oily/ combination skin care and makeup products in one place and not scattered. I use it every day as it sits properly on my makeup vanity 😌 I do need to purchase for when I travel! I do recommend!
Highland, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This professional bag has been one of my favorites to be storing all my make up I could just grab it and go and I don’t even have to pick up all my make up and forget it this is a very easy to grab and go
Perth Amboy, NJ
This makeup bag is great for the professional artist whom has to carry a little of everything around. I like the it has size compartments to organize all of my cosmetics when travelling and it keeps it safe and secure.