BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A spacious, multi-functional makeup bag designed for professional makeup artists. Designed to be highly functional, this bag features several removable mesh pouches that allow for optimal organization and portability. Its sturdy, versatile design allows the user to wear it cross-body or carry manually by top handles, and it can store and tote an entire range of makeup products. The semi-transparent mesh pouches allow easy viewing of contents, and the lightweight design makes this bag travel-friendly.

Size : 400mm x 280mm Weight : 1270g

• Would anyone recommend this for a traveling artist? About...1 Answers
Valeria M.
Highland , CA
This professional bag has been one of my favorites to be storing all my make up I could just grab it and go and I don’t even have to pick up all my make up and forget it this is a very easy to grab and go
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This makeup bag is great for the professional artist whom has to carry a little of everything around. I like the it has size compartments to organize all of my cosmetics when travelling and it keeps it safe and secure.
Candice C.
Dallas, TX
This bag definitely comes in handy when I travel to do my freelance work! It was a little pricey but it has great value! I use this very often! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. I'm very satisfied with this product!
Breeskin R.
brooklyn
an excellent product, I love the packaging, I love the formula, the texture, the quality and the result that it leaves me. magnificentbn
Alejandra R.
Santa Maria
The bag was great  I use it when I go on trips and it fits everything and it also fits in my sports bag when I spend the night at friends
Odaliz J.
I think this would work for any one and i can but all my makeup in side and it would work alot and it looks cool it would work alot
Nicholas A.
Zuni, VA
Best way to condense your kit into a bag.  It's easily accessible and has tons of compartments to organize your products.
Julie M.
I love my travel bag! it's very spacious. all the compartments help me keep organized. it's my go to bag for travel.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente para cargar el maquillaje en la.cartera o maleta o bolso para llevarlo cómodo a todas partes
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a nice quality bag. A little bit small and i found that i ran out of room quite quickly - i definitely grew out of it! For the price, the quality is great but i do feel like the size is a downfall of this product - i suppose if you don’t have a lot of makeup it’s okay but if you’re freelancing I’d suggest something different! This has a great over-the-shoulder strap that makes transportation very easy.
Monica S.
Spring valley , CA
Would anyone recommend this for a traveling artist? About how big is it compared to a traditional roller case?

Sephora