MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Lip uploaded by Daniele L.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Lip

A two-in-one lip color that adds shape and volume to the lips. The Pro Sculpting Lip is a dual-ended tool that naturally creates the illusion of a fuller-looking pout using light. The opaque, semi-matte lip color features an ultra-comfortable, creamy texture that's infused with oil to prevent moisture loss. Available in four color combinations, the other end includes an iridescent powder-to-cream highlighter that volumizes and shapes your lips. Apply the highlighter before or after the lip color for your desired level of intensity. "The most important thing about sculpting is light. A touch of light is the key element when contouring & sculpting." Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director

Buy on Sephora
noemi v.
This lipstick is really really really good i love this product you need to try you are going to love this product
Svea N.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: 10 more...
This is a natural red and is a comfortable matte. I was able create a fuller lip easily.
alizah m.
Review for: 50 more...
I love this one . I always use dark lipstick and this one really did meet my expectations. It has a very nice packaging and i use it like all the time . I also use it at home it like one of my favourites and i really recommend it.
Daniele L.
The Pro Sculpting Lip is a two-sided lipstick that naturally creates a complete look using light. On one side, lipstick with a high color pigmented and semi-matte, creamy texture and super comfortable with infusion of oils to prevent dehydration. On the other side, a creamy iridescent illuminator with powdered finish that adds volume and shape to the lips. Apply the illuminator before or after the lipstick color to achieve your intensity desire. Beautiful, one of my favorites.
Leen A.
I lo e it it last long and its an amazing colour I love it so much and its with me alll the time and I can't live with
Nevine W.
Review for: 40 more...
I love the sculpture lip kit very much it enhanced my lip and it was in a nice package and I did love it very much
Mai M.
Very good to use every where i love it so much ,make me feel beautiful ,long lasting lipstick and very good one
Emily G.
Dn16 3bx
Nice and creamy and a nice colour, would higly recomend to anyone, the colour complemens all eye colours.