MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Lip 2-in-1 Lip Sculpting Pen uploaded by Daniele L.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Pro Sculpting Lip is specifically designed to contour and sculpt lips using 2 easy steps.
Step 1. Use stick to cover lips with a full-color semi-matte finish.
Step 2. Use shimmer-tip sponge to add a touch of light to the center of lips for volume effect. Blend in a circular motion at the center of lips. Note: To intensify volumizing effect reload sponge applicator into its cap. After each use, wipe sponge-tip with tissue before closing.

Buy on Sephora
Svea N.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: 10 Rosewood more...
This is a natural red and is a comfortable matte. I was able create a fuller lip easily.
alizah m.
birmingham
Review for: 50 Purple more...
I love this one . I always use dark lipstick and this one really did meet my expectations. It has a very nice packaging and i use it like all the time . I also use it at home it like one of my favourites and i really recommend it.
Daniele L.
The Pro Sculpting Lip is a two-sided lipstick that naturally creates a complete look using light. On one side, lipstick with a high color pigmented and semi-matte, creamy texture and super comfortable with infusion of oils to prevent dehydration. On the other side, a creamy iridescent illuminator with powdered finish that adds volume and shape to the lips. Apply the illuminator before or after the lipstick color to achieve your intensity desire. Beautiful, one of my favorites.
Leen A.
Surrey
I lo e it it last long and its an amazing colour I love it so much and its with me alll the time and I can't live with
Nevine W.
Cairo
Review for: 40 Carmine Red more...
I love the sculpture lip kit very much it enhanced my lip and it was in a nice package and I did love it very much
Mai M.
Very good to use every where i love it so much ,make me feel beautiful ,long lasting lipstick and very good one
Emily G.
Dn16 3bx
Nice and creamy and a nice colour, would higly recomend to anyone, the colour complemens all eye colours.