MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Lip 2-in-1 Lip Sculpting Pen uploaded by Daniele L.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Pro Sculpting Lip is specifically designed to contour and sculpt lips using 2 easy steps.
Step 1. Use stick to cover lips with a full-color semi-matte finish.
Step 2. Use shimmer-tip sponge to add a touch of light to the center of lips for volume effect. Blend in a circular motion at the center of lips. Note: To intensify volumizing effect reload sponge applicator into its cap. After each use, wipe sponge-tip with tissue before closing.

Buy on Sephora
  • "The Pro Sculpting Lip is a two-sided lipstick that naturally creates a complete look using light. On one side, lipstick with a high color pigmented and semi-matte, creamy texture and super comfortable with infusion of oils to prevent dehydration. On the other side, a creamy iridescent illuminator with powdered finish that adds volume and shape to the lips. Apply the illuminator before or after the lipstick color to achieve your intensity desire. Beautiful, one of my favorites." in 3 reviews
Lacey P.
blanchard
Make up forever speaks for it's self if u want to sculpt out ur lips instead of just putting on a regular old fashion brand of lipstick then this is your brand great for making smaller lips appear larger
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: 40 Carmine Red more...
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Sephora or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
A. N.
This is a two-phase product, with a lip color on one end and a highlighter powder on the other. You are supposed to put the powder on over your lips in the center to accentuate their fullness. I don't bother with this powder; thus, I took a star off for what I consider to be a ridiculous feature. This review is for the lip color, which is awesome. #11, rust, is a gorgeous neutral color that wears for hours, is neither matte nor satin yet looks perfectly natural without any glossiness, and is not drying. It is also, however, ridiculously expensive if you don't want to use the highlighter bit. I hope they come out with just the color part.
Randi K.
New York City
Review for: 11 Rust more...
I think this product is really misunderstood but I absolutely love it. One side provides a beautiful matte color and the other side adds a highlight. I like to use the highlight on the inside middle of my bottle lip and it provides great dimension. I also think the matte color feels creamy without being wet and doesn't dry out my lips like other matte products. All the colors are really beautiful.
Ali s.
anderson
Review for: 50 Purple more...
I liked this product a lot. It helped me shape my lips and keep them in place. It lasts for a long time and doesn’t smear or wipe off. The only thing I don’t like was it was kind of sticky. Other than that I loved the product.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Review for: 10 Rosewood, 50 Purple more...
LOVE THIS MY LIPS ARE ALWAYS ON POINT! IT MAKES IT SO EASY TO GET A PERFECT FLAWLESS LINE OF MY LIPS! IT'S A GREAT VALUE, AND IT IS SUPER LONG LASTING. IT HAS SOME GREAT PIGMENT, AND IT'S SUPER EASY TO APPLY! I WILL BUY THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND WON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE.
Jaquelin C.
Houston
Review for: 10 Rosewood more...
This Is A Very Good Product ! It Is So Smooth And Glides Very Good Across Your Lips ! It Is Not Patchy And Stays Firm Throughout The Day !
Ariel B.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: 10 Rosewood more...
Amazing product. The way they put the blender on the end was a genius idea. The pen itself feels cheap but lasts awhile. I would buy again
Janice M.
Louisa
The color is amazing. It last all day for me. It doesn’t make my lips feel dry either. I highly recommend this product!