4 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #48 in Contouring Kits

A four-in-one cream palette that naturally and easily transforms your face with the power of light. Pro Sculpting Face Palette enhances your best features. This innovative palette includes four ultra-blendable creams that highlight, contour, shimmer, and color to perfectly sculpt the complexion. Its long-lasting formula creates a completely natural, second-skin finish with a super-smooth, comfortable result. Unlike traditional creams, this lightweight, non-sticky makeup seamlessly blends into skin for a weightless, natural-looking finish, and the four shade combinations match every skintone. "The most important thing about sculpting is light. A touch of light is the key element when contouring & sculpting." Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director Choose the palette that matches your skintone (sold separately): Pro Sculpting Face Palette #20: Light skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #30: Medium skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #40: Tan skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #50: Dark skintones

• I'm really looking for a good contour kit. Would you recommend this...1 Answers
  • Is this best blended with a sponge of brush?2 Answers
  • Any super pale baabes use this? I've been dying to get a contour pa...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Juliet B.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I have mutliple contour palettes and a drawer of highlighters, contour creams and blushes I never use. This replaces so much. A non-shimmery highlighter, contour cream with gray undertones (not brown like most), a creamy highlighter that emphasizes sheen and an incredibly flattering cream blush. I bought the 20 Light palette and could not be happier.
Size wise, there's a goodly amount of product but it's still slim and light enough to carry in your bag for travel or touch ups. No discernible smell. The textures are creamy and pigmented, but not so much so that you end up with too much product on your fingers, brush or face. All four products work really well and really well together. It might not be contouring for the beginner, but if you've played with other palettes or powders, it's time to try this palette out.
I used it over Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint with a little Bobbi Brown Retouching Pencil under my eyes, then this and could not be happier with the outcome.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Review for: 20
I adore cream products for contour mostly because they naturally blend into your liquid foundation. Whenever I use powder products I find them to be too harsh and not blendable if you don't put a layer of powder on before. However, finding a good cream contour product was really difficult since I am so pale most everything turns a lovely shade of orange on me. This product was fantastic. The highlights were more subtle than what I like (Mary Loo from the Balm anyone?) but they were still very wearable, bendable and great formulas. The real star of the palette though was the actual contour shade. It has just enough depth to give color but mimics the effect of natural shadow on your face. Freaking incredible. The bronzing shade is nice but that contour powder is what dreams are made of.
Ariel K.
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect shade, works wonders on my face, goes on and stays on. I absolutely love this brand and this kit is amazing. My only complaint here is that they waste space/ product by including the shimmer and the blush. I literally only bought this for the hi-lighter and the contour color, I have no need for the other two and have barely used either, I hate to throw them away but that's probably what will happen when the other two run out. I don't like spending $38 on a product that I'm going to end up wasting half of, so if Make Up For Ever, ever decides to cut this set down to just the two, I'll be super excited. I probably wont but this again as it seems awfully wasteful. But I definitely recommend the brand and the set to anyone that will use all 4 pieces.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Review for: 20
Omg love!! I saw a few YouTube gurus talking about this palette and so I stalked Sephora's site until it launched. I just got it a few days ago and this is such a perfect palette (I got the light). It's a little smaller than I would have liked but the product is worth it. The contour shade is just the right coolness for my light skin and applies really well with a damp beautyblender. I use the light shade for my nose and jawline and the a highlight shade as a base. The color is a pretty vibrant coral but it sheers out nicely. So far I'm super impressed and it's great to have all of this in one set since I use all these products individually. Great quality and they last all day (keep in mind I use powder products on top).
Jonte M.
Jonte M.
Review for: 50
If you are looking for a concealer, contour, highlight, and cheek palette; this is the perfect pro sculpting palette that you can add to your makeup collection beauties! I was in search of something new and trendy. I think I have found just the thing. Though I do have other palettes that get the job done as well, this particular palette is sleek and compact so you can carry it with you anywhere. These colors are super bendable and gives my skin a healthy and glowy finish. You can set these with powders if you want; the choice is yours. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. This product is about $45. It could be a little cheaper but, it's worth it.
Madison C.
Madison C.
Sammamish, WA
Review for: 20
Amazing palette!! I mainly use the contour shade and the orange shade. The orange is technically a blush but I use to to correct my dark circles under my eyes (lol). The creams blend out so easily and beautifully it's ideal for people new to cream contouring! So much easier than the ABH cream contour palettes. I would recommend this over the ABH one in a heartbeat
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: 20
This is everything! First of all I am pale, like translucent, and this concealer is the first one that actually brightened my under eyes. Then we move on to a contour color that doesn't make me look dirty (come one pale girls you know what I mean) and then the blush!!!! Ahhhh!!! So good! Also the highlight is perfect for a subtle glow!
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
This is the best contour product I own! The cream texture is perfect to blend for a subtle contour over your foundation before and powder products. For a more severe contour, it's easy to build it up with a matte bronze powder too. The blush is beautiful and a very complimenting color. It may be pricey, but it's a must-have product.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
This was my first contour palette and I am very happy with! I use shade 3, and the undertones are perfect for my melanated skin. The product is creamy and blends out well. I haven't had a chance to use the color correcting shade yet, but the contour, highlight, and glow shades are amazing. Love this brand and love this product!
Astrea D.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Review for: 20
I love this palette contour cream is super versatile contains 4 types of contours for personal use three of them to completely eliminate pesky circles under the eyes , the darkest use it as a good outline, what I love about they do not get into the folds of the eyes also is super practical for all skin types
Heather D.
Heather D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to anastasia beverly hills contouring palette?
kainaat a.
kainaat a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to buy a cream contour kit but I want a good quality one . What do you guys think of this product? Is it too thick or creamy , blendable?
Buckeye , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money? I'm looking for a good cream contour palette because I've never cream contoured before.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this best blended with a sponge of brush?
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
What's the texture like on this product? I'm looking for something less waxy than my current kit. And what's the coverage like?