BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A four-in-one cream palette that naturally and easily transforms your face with the power of light. Pro Sculpting Face Palette enhances your best features. This innovative palette includes four ultra-blendable creams that highlight, contour, shimmer, and color to perfectly sculpt the complexion. Its long-lasting formula creates a completely natural, second-skin finish with a super-smooth, comfortable result. Unlike traditional creams, this lightweight, non-sticky makeup seamlessly blends into skin for a weightless, natural-looking finish, and the four shade combinations match every skintone. "The most important thing about sculpting is light. A touch of light is the key element when contouring & sculpting." Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Founder and Creative Director Choose the palette that matches your skintone (sold separately): Pro Sculpting Face Palette #20: Light skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #30: Medium skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #40: Tan skintones Pro Sculpting Face Palette #50: Dark skintones

• I have never used cream contour before. What brushes do I...3 Answers
  • I'm really looking for a good contour kit. Would you reco...1 Answers
  • Is this best blended with a sponge of brush?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan H.
Orlando
Review for: 20 more...
So to start off... this is amazing. The only reason it’s missing a star is because I’m not obsessed with the highlighter but the other 3 creams make it worth the price. The concealer blends like a dream and is so creamy and pigmented. The blush color is great for under eye corrector but obviously looks amazing as a blush for a natural peachy flush. The contour is the best shade for my pale skin and I can’t find a dupe which is why I keep repurchasing this product.
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Review for: 20 more...
Love this for my fair skin. The contour color is the perfect tone, doesn't look muddy at all. His product is super user friendly! The pink color doubles as a pale skin friendly color corrector and a blush. I love the shimmer highlight shade the most-- it's super flattering and not over the top.
Maddy K.
Franklin
Review for: Other more...
I loved making my own palette but I was not too pleased with the highlighter options. But otherwise I loved the dark shades and I was able to get two depending on what kind of look I was going for. It was very pricey but good quality
Joelle V.
Review for: 20 more...
Unfortunately this product ended up as a return for me. The first issue was that it was slightly too light for me (the conceal color) which i never expected because i am super fair. My second issue was that this is so much smaller than i expected. When it arrived i thought sephora shipped me the wrong item as the box was so small.

With that said, i did really like the creme contour and creme blush. Those two were A+ in my book in terms of product quality, blendability, etc. The shimmer shade i didn't love.

My main recommendation would be to go and look at this in person before purchasing to see the size and color shades.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
If you are all about your contour, this palette is for you! It is smaller than I thought it would be, but that doesn't bother me. It is extremely easy to apply. It goes on well with a brush or a beauty blender. I don't care for the "Highlighter" shade. It is too subtle to be on-trend with the current highlighting madness. You can lay it down as a base for a great highlighting powder, though! This is a beautiful palette, hands down. You won't be disappointed. They make different shades to suit all skin tones. I bought the lightest because I'm snow white pale in the winter.
Emma J.
Review for: 20 more...
I thought I'd love this palette because of all the rave reviews but I was let down. For me only two of the pans are really usable the contour and blush are nice and creamy but they tend to just blend in and you can't really tell its even there. The concealer was creamy and pretty pigmented but it made my under eyes and where ever else I put it look dry and textured. The highlight is not pigmented at all and doesn't show up on my skin so it's pretty much just a waste of space in the palette. Overall it's just not worth the price
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Review for: 20 more...
After trying a million contour palettes from a million different brands. This one wins top for everything.

What I love: The colors give such a natural look! And they blend right in to my foundation or skin when used bare. Since it's cream it's build-able and can be made to look dramatic as well.

What I dislike: I wish they made more colors on a larger palette. Also, the "shimmer" pale color doesn't have as much shimmer as I want for the highlight.
Kristin W.
Honolulu , HI
Review for: 20 more...
This is a must have in my kit now! I could never quite find the right highlight and lowlight palette for my skin. Contour always looked smudgy or like dirt, but this palette came to the rescue. It's a super smooth formula, goes on easy, blendable and the perfect set of colors. Makes doing an everyday contour or a dramatic look super easy.
Juliet B.
Arlington, MA
I have mutliple contour palettes and a drawer of highlighters, contour creams and blushes I never use. This replaces so much. A non-shimmery highlighter, contour cream with gray undertones (not brown like most), a creamy highlighter that emphasizes sheen and an incredibly flattering cream blush. I bought the 20 Light palette and could not be happier.
Size wise, there's a goodly amount of product but it's still slim and light enough to carry in your bag for travel or touch ups. No discernible smell. The textures are creamy and pigmented, but not so much so that you end up with too much product on your fingers, brush or face. All four products work really well and really well together. It might not be contouring for the beginner, but if you've played with other palettes or powders, it's time to try this palette out.
I used it over Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint with a little Bobbi Brown Retouching Pencil under my eyes, then this and could not be happier with the outcome.
Jonte M.
Sunset, LA
Review for: 50 more...
If you are looking for a concealer, contour, highlight, and cheek palette; this is the perfect pro sculpting palette that you can add to your makeup collection beauties! I was in search of something new and trendy. I think I have found just the thing. Though I do have other palettes that get the job done as well, this particular palette is sleek and compact so you can carry it with you anywhere. These colors are super bendable and gives my skin a healthy and glowy finish. You can set these with powders if you want; the choice is yours. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. This product is about $45. It could be a little cheaper but, it's worth it.
kainaat a.
I really want to buy a cream contour kit but I want a good quality one . What do you guys think of this product? Is it too thick or creamy , blendable?
Heather D.
How does this compare to anastasia beverly hills contouring palette?
Dominique H.
I have never used cream contour before. What brushes do I use?
Jasmine G.
Saint John, NB
Is this best blended with a sponge of brush?
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
What's the texture like on this product? I'm looking for something less waxy than my current kit. And what's the coverage like?