BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love the highlight overall but the contour is kind of hard to blend and chalky wasn't my fav also after a weekbof purchase it broke so very disapointed and not as smooth as i thought it would be and very pricey
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally didn't like it, I had a hard time picking up the product with my brush and it wasn't applying any sort of pigment.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I'm new to the highlight/bronzer world of makeup and had this recommended to me at the make up for ever store when one of the artists did my make up with it. I looked great in stores, but using it myself was a different story. the bronzer wasn't pigmented at ALL. it refused to pick up on any brush. i loved the highlight color and haven't found anything similar to it yet. I would have kept this for the highlighter alone, but it wasn't cost efficient
Samni W.
Samni W.
Double Springs
This stuff gives you a nice shimmer highlight or if you mix it together it does a good simple contour. I'd definitely recommend it for a quick rushed makeup routine.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Toronto
Good product easy to apply and beautiful shades nothing that made it stand out from others but I mean I would try it again
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I bought this and I always tend to forget to use the contour side I love the highlight it comes with it's super shimmery
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
Adds a really bronze glow. Gorgeous highlighting shades. Fragrance-free. Didn't really suit my olive skin tone at all and I think it's because the duo may be too warm for many skin tones.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
This product is tricky. I do really like the bronzer but the highlight is not my style. It is good quality but not the shimmer shine that I like. I feel like it showed texture more that other highlighters so I was disappointed in that.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I have just gotten into contouring/sculpting when it comes to my make up routine. I wanted to buy something cheaper before I committed to a more expensive brand. This was a great starter for trying to learn the ropes of contouring but I found it did not blend well and the pigment was not very strong.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
The highlighter is worth 5 stars, the bronzer is worth 0. Since this is marketed as a sculpting product, I really don't know what they were thinking with the bronzer color. It is not in any way suited to be a contour shade. If you don't mind spending $40 for a little bit of highlighter, then go for it. Otherwise I don't know that this is worth the price.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?
Delyana K.
Delyana K.
I have been thinking about getting it for a while but I probably won't use the bronzer that much. I know a lot of people say it's really good highlight but is it worth getting?