BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Tori L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSSSSS! Can we talk about the gold highlighter though? It literally is so beautiful and looks amazing on so many people skin tones! I think this is so easy to apply and use and worth the price! You're not only getting a highlighter but you're getting a pretty bomb bronzer as well! Great products for sure!
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I took me a while to figure out how to use this and get some use out of it. I have dark skin so the darker side I tried to contour with but its not dark enough in the summer months. I love the golden color! This makes my high cheek bones pop and lol amazing. You can also use it as shadow of you like to get Murillo use out of a product. I recently dropped it and the golden side broke but I'm still
Using it without a problem .
Annabel C.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
The highlighter is blinding!!! So creamy, easy to apply. Almost feels like a cream product, but it works like a powder. If you're looking for an amazing highlight, you need this!however I'm not a fan of the bronzer, the colour pay of is not what you expect on a higher end product. I've also found that it goes on patchy, doesn't matter what brush I use.serious love hate relationship with this product, but the highlighter makes it worth while
Jordan H.
Chelmsford , Essex
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this product, but only the highlighter side. I feel the highlighter is blinding and stands out with a seamless glow!! However, the bronzer was a huge no for me. I found that it didn't show up, and didn't really do much for me and made my texture on my skin really show once I applied several times! I feel this product is for mainly lighter skin tones, but I have olive undertone and I love the pink highlighter but I feel the colour of both the highlighter and the bronzer would be perfect for someone with a lighter skin tone!
Fernandes M.
Paris
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
I love the golden shade for tanned skin, the bronzer shade is just perfet and does'nt give an orange undertone. I like that it loooks very natural.What I love about it:

NATURAL
& BLENDABLEHow I like to use the luminizer?I apply it in rounded bufing mtions to have a dewy effect.  Using the same I can have a mettalic effect by pressing the brush to crush the mother of pearls.  Sweep the product up and down along
the cheekbone for a more intense metallic effect.
raina d.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
The powder has a soft, very lightly dusty texture that was smooth, blendable, and easy to work with on the skin as it diffused well and applied evenly. Both shades were pigmented, but they were controllable so one could use a lighter touch or a less dense brush for sheerer coverage. They both highlighted where they were applied without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. Both shades lasted eight hours on me.
Irina F.
North York
I'm onto my ssecond one...I have it in the 1 option with the light pink as I have light medium skin tone and it's so natural looking. I like that it's all in one place, highlight and sculpt and I don't need a huge palatte. I do go over the bronzing contouring part with another bronzer as I find it's more sculpting, defining than a bronzer, as it is meant to be so, i use it wit ha slanted brush. love this product, can't live without it.
Jodie L.
Coatbridge , ['', '', '']
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
This is a holy grail product if you love being bronzed and glowing to gods. Having both the bronzer and highlighter in the one small compact makes it's a handbag and travel essential and the quality of the product is just so high. Hands down one of the best bronzing products I have tried, lasts all day and gives a healthy glow to the skin effortlessly.
Mackenzie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in a destash from a friend, and I was worried that it would be too dark for me, but the highlight is insane. The bronzer is also gorgeous. Definitely not a subtle glow, and looks amazing on my pale skin tone. The shade that I have is the lighter one for reference.
Olivera V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite bronser/highlighter. The highlighter is golden, which looks really nice on my skin colour and the bronser is more like a contour but it has some shine in it, so the combo looks really pretty and natural together.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice sheen?
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?