BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Anika B.
Anika B.
In shade one is my absolute favorite highlighter of life! So metallic and glowy and I just love it
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
The most beautiful gold highlight! it is a dupe for macs whisper of guilt ūüėä don't care too much for the bronzer side on the face, I use it as a transition shade for my eyeshadow.
Niki-lynn M.
Niki-lynn M.
Strathroy
As an avid beauty guru, how didn't I know about this product! ?? Tried it and oh my oh my I need it, I couldn't say now. It's the perfect bronze/highlight ... perfect for a glow look. It compact and take take with you. I would say it just as beautiful at my highlight palette from Anastasia, but I'm very excited about the compact size and natural look it provides. It's a number one for Me.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
London, ON
I love this product because it is light weight but long lasting wear. If you're having a more natural makeup day this is all you need to brighten up and contour your face. The highlighter has just the right amount of shimmer and the bronzer gives you a us kissed glow that doesn't leave dark lines or an orange after look. Definitely a must have for your everyday makeup.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Chelmsford , Essex
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this product, but only the highlighter side. I feel the highlighter is blinding and stands out with a seamless glow!! However, the bronzer was a huge no for me. I found that it didn't show up, and didn't really do much for me and made my texture on my skin really show once I applied several times! I feel this product is for mainly lighter skin tones, but I have olive undertone and I love the pink highlighter but I feel the colour of both the highlighter and the bronzer would be perfect for someone with a lighter skin tone!
Annabel C.
Annabel C.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
The highlighter is blinding!!! So creamy, easy to apply. Almost feels like a cream product, but it works like a powder. If you're looking for an amazing highlight, you need this!however I'm not a fan of the bronzer, the colour pay of is not what you expect on a higher end product. I've also found that it goes on patchy, doesn't matter what brush I use.serious love hate relationship with this product, but the highlighter makes it worth while
Fernandes M.
Fernandes M.
Paris
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
I love the golden shade for tanned skin, the bronzer shade is just perfet and does'nt give an orange undertone. I like that it loooks very natural.What I love about it:

NATURAL
& BLENDABLEHow I like to use the luminizer?I apply it in rounded bufing mtions to have a dewy effect.  Using the same I can have a mettalic effect by pressing the brush to crush the mother of pearls.  Sweep the product up and down along
the cheekbone for a more intense metallic effect.
raina d.
raina d.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
The powder has a soft, very lightly dusty texture that was smooth, blendable, and easy to work with on the skin as it diffused well and applied evenly. Both shades were pigmented, but they were controllable so one could use a lighter touch or a less dense brush for sheerer coverage. They both highlighted where they were applied without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. Both shades lasted eight hours on me.
Olivera V.
Olivera V.
This is my favourite bronser/highlighter. The highlighter is golden, which looks really nice on my skin colour and the bronser is more like a contour but it has some shine in it, so the combo looks really pretty and natural together.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
√Ąngelholm
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this duo! Both the bronzer and the highlight looks amazing on the skin! Such a pigmented but yet natural glow. The product is so soft that one of mine broke during travel but it still works. You can build up an intense highlight or stay more natural. I honestly love this!
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?
Delyana K.
Delyana K.
I have been thinking about getting it for a while but I probably won't use the bronzer that much. I know a lot of people say it's really good highlight but is it worth getting?