BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Monica S.
Monica S.
Spring valley, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
This was definitely my favorite purchase of the year. It gives the best glow and bronze even on deeper skin tones #bestof2015 #influensterawards
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
Awesome! love the golden over pink. I use the golden on my eyelid and and sometimes under the brow... and the results are beautiful.

Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
My favorite of the 2 its def a dupe for whisper of guilt.
Pore minimizing , long wearing, good quality.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sparta, MO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
Best duo ever!! I've bought it twice now and it is one of the only duo products I will use.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this duo. It is a perfect combination of colors and is a perfect color for my face.
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
Perfect! Would absolutely recommend. I use this every day, hasn't gotten messy!
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
GORGEOUSSSSS color really good quality long wearing . Pore minimizing formula.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Ontario, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this !! I wear it everyday you can wear it day or nite it's a must have girls
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
Poppin highlighter!!! After I bought this many people told me they didn't like it but for me is awesome! The highlighter is a sheer shine totally buidable and the countour shade it's awesome for when you are looking for a bronze halo. If you are looking for a matte contour this is not for you! I'm totally buying it again!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
This is probably on my top 10 fav products!the bronzer is so nice and creamy and it the perfect orange/brown to bronze or even contour ūüíě
NOW THE HIGHLIGHTER is just bomb i love it it perfect gold and with great pigment i strongly recommend this product
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?
Delyana K.
Delyana K.
I have been thinking about getting it for a while but I probably won't use the bronzer that much. I know a lot of people say it's really good highlight but is it worth getting?