BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Kimmi B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally didn't like it, I had a hard time picking up the product with my brush and it wasn't applying any sort of pigment.
Oresta B.
Philadelphia
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
The perfect highlighting and contouring accessory! Really blends in well with whatever foundation you are wearing! Perfect
Crystal C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I bought this and I always tend to forget to use the contour side I love the highlight it comes with it's super shimmery
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own thjs and let me tell you OMGGG Its freaking beautiful tge highlighter itself its just to die for !!!
Kristina P.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
This is a undetectable face contour and it is amazing for my freakishly pale skin. I'm in love❤ for sure.
Angeline L.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
My favorite of the 2 its def a dupe for whisper of guilt.
Pore minimizing , long wearing, good quality.
Anika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In shade one is my absolute favorite highlighter of life! So metallic and glowy and I just love it
Heather E.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this duo. It is a perfect combination of colors and is a perfect color for my face.
Megan W.
Sparta, MO
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
Best duo ever!! I've bought it twice now and it is one of the only duo products I will use.
Desiree S.
Ontario, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love this !! I wear it everyday you can wear it day or nite it's a must have girls
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice sheen?
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?