BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Karen G.
Karen G.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
This was my very first highlight purchase and I couldn't be happier. This highlight is highly pigmented and honestly looks flattering on olive skin!!!! Plus, a little goes a long way! OOOOOO and the little contour shade that's provided is a BIG plus! Definitely recommend and will be re-purchasing💫
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
This product makes highlighting and contouring super easy and very natural looking. I own this product in the shade Golden which is for medium to dark skin tones. I love how pigmented it is and would definitely recommend this to others. It is priced on the higher end but it is a great buy.
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
This is sent from the heavens! I've worn it a few times and each time I get compliments. The bronzer needs a light hand for me. But that highlight....I would bathe in it if I could. It's not too much but gives an amazing glow! I waited a year to buy this. I'm glad I finally caved
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
This product is tricky. I do really like the bronzer but the highlight is not my style. It is good quality but not the shimmer shine that I like. I feel like it showed texture more that other highlighters so I was disappointed in that.
Essie R.
Essie R.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
Love this highlighter it is pigmented, easy to blend, and can put on top your foundation, or under your foundation. I will continue to buy Makeup Forever products because of the quality. The packaging it super chic too.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I love the highlight overall but the contour is kind of hard to blend and chalky wasn't my fav also after a weekbof purchase it broke so very disapointed and not as smooth as i thought it would be and very pricey
Zamira N.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
This product was one of the first that had a highlight on it. I love this highlighter it's super pigmented and buttery and it's super shimmery. The bronzer is on the orange side but it's really good as well.
Amber ..
Amber ..
Mcallen, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden 0.28 oz
I am in love with this product!! I like to blend both of the highlighter and bronzer together to give me that nice natural glow. The highlight by it's self is also extremely amazing and pigmented.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
I have tried a lot of contour kits, highlighters and bronzes. However, this duo is the best of the bunch. I love the shimmer and how natural it is. You will look illuminating day or night!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
This is a undetectable face contour and it is amazing for my freakishly pale skin. I'm in love❤ for sure.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?
Delyana K.
Delyana K.
I have been thinking about getting it for a while but I probably won't use the bronzer that much. I know a lot of people say it's really good highlight but is it worth getting?