BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

An exclusive, undetectable contour duo for easy, natural, and traceless highlighting and contouring. Highlighting and contouring instantly transforms facial features for a more balanced and proportionate face shape. This weightless, innovative gel-powder is comfortable to the touch and blends seamlessly for traceless highlighting and contouring without any sign of makeup. Undetectable and totally natural, it helps you master the art of light and shadow to reveal your most naturally sculpted look exclusively at Sephora. Pro Sculpting Duo is available in two shades: Pink Beige for fair-to-medium skin, and Golden for medium-deep to deep skin. see more...

• Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color? 1 Answers
  • Is the bronzer overly sparkly or do the powders just have a nice ...1 Answers
  • I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The b...2 Answers
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Another Holy Grail! I LOVE this duo. I am a MAC NC44 and in GA a 9. I purchased Color 2 Golden - for medium deep to deep skin . I must say this highlight is AMAZING! Honestly, wish they sold it separately! My contour/bronzer actually finished, I want to repurchase but I have so much highlighter left. I have numerous highlighters from ABH, MAC and this by FAR is my GO TO! I also combine the highlighter with Laura Geller Gilded Honey Highlighter and it is the perfect combo!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I'm new to the highlight/bronzer world of makeup and had this recommended to me at the make up for ever store when one of the artists did my make up with it. I looked great in stores, but using it myself was a different story. the bronzer wasn't pigmented at ALL. it refused to pick up on any brush. i loved the highlight color and haven't found anything similar to it yet. I would have kept this for the highlighter alone, but it wasn't cost efficient
Carima O.
Carima O.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So I took me a while to figure out how to use this and get some use out of it. I have dark skin so the darker side I tried to contour with but its not dark enough in the summer months. I love the golden color! This makes my high cheek bones pop and lol amazing. You can also use it as shadow of you like to get Murillo use out of a product. I recently dropped it and the golden side broke but I'm still
Using it without a problem .
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BEST HIGHLIGHTER ON THE MARKET!!! This is the best highlighter I've ever spent my money on I get compliments on it all the time it lasts all day the bronzer is like whatever I use it when I want a more bronze look but oh my god I can't get enough I hope they never discontinue it I don't know what I'll do! I recommend this to everyone with a medium to dark skin tone!!!!!
Flor S.
Flor S.
My favorite mufe product!! The bronze color is perfect on my skin tone. You can never apply too much it's a natural skin like finish and it lasts all day long, the highlighter in this is my favorite hands down! When I am done it will defiantly be re purchased. I suggest you swatch this in store if you have been eyeing it !!
Alina E.
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
The texture of these mimic the Laura Geller gelato swirl blushes and highlights. The bronzer does not apply patchy, however they call this a sculpting duo I should note that this is better to warm the face than to contour with. As for the highlight, I wish they sold it separately in a full size its that good.
Tori L.
Tori L.
YASSSSSS! Can we talk about the gold highlighter though? It literally is so beautiful and looks amazing on so many people skin tones! I think this is so easy to apply and use and worth the price! You're not only getting a highlighter but you're getting a pretty bomb bronzer as well! Great products for sure!
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite highlighter EVER and I have tried Becca, ABH, and Too Faced and none could compare to this. I have fair skin, and as I don't care about the red-brown contour side, the iridescent pink highlight is absolutely stunning and lasts all day. This product is very underrated and is outstanding.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This is my baby right here I've been using this since about February it still looks really good it's very pigmented and it makes me look flawless I don't sweat it off it lasts all day in the picture below you can see my faceI did my make up this morning and ate after dinner this is an awesome product
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Duo 1 Pink Beige 0.28 oz
I have just gotten into contouring/sculpting when it comes to my make up routine. I wanted to buy something cheaper before I committed to a more expensive brand. This was a great starter for trying to learn the ropes of contouring but I found it did not blend well and the pigment was not very strong.
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
How exactly do you use this?
Logan P.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
I swatched both the highlighter and the bronzer in Sephora. The bronzer was slightly shimmery and I loathe contouring with a shimmery bronzer. Was it perhaps the highlight mixing with the bronzer due to it being a tester or is there really that much shimmer in the bronzer?
Philina B.
Philina B.
Falls Rough, KY
What's this suppose to do?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Is it difficult to get a brush into each individual color?
Delyana K.
Delyana K.
I have been thinking about getting it for a while but I probably won't use the bronzer that much. I know a lot of people say it's really good highlight but is it worth getting?