BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #88 in Highlighter

A lightweight luminizer for easy, mistake-proof highlighting. The beloved highlighter from Pro Sculpting Duo is now available on its own. This innovative luminizer naturally enhances and highlights your very best features. The secret is the unique silky-smooth and soft-shimmer gel-powder that instantly transforms the contours of your face to reveal a soft, highlighted look. With an undetectable texture, subtle sheen, and ultimate blendability, you can instantly and effortlessly give the face a reshaped appearance. Use it many different ways to highlight or simply give skin a subtle, radiant-looking glow. This new talc-free formula is available in a choice of two shimmering shades: Golden Pink for light-to-medium skintones and Gold for medium-to-dark skintones. see more...

• I haven't used this on my face but I did swatch it at Sephora a f...1 Answers
  • This looks really good! Is it very pigmented? 2 Answers
  • Is this metallic like the becca highlighters?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this! It is the perfect golden shade. With a light hand it can look very natural. With a heavy hand it is super glowy! The one thing I don't like about this is that you have to dig at it to get product onto the brush. I found that if you use the Anastasia A23 it picks up the product perfectly, no digging needed
Valerie O.
Grand Rapids
If you are looking for an ultra pigmented, buttery smooth highlighter that complements most skin tones, this is a phenomenal option. It's a true bronze shade, but the intensity depends on the amount applied. This makes it wearable for both the lightest and darkest complexions.
Rithika Y.
I love this product! I have a darker complexion with a golden undertone and this does the perfect job of showcasing subtle hints of gold. Sometimes it can be too subtle but regardless it gives a great finish and i recommend it to others!
Brooklyn J.
Pevely, MO
Feels soft and a VERY pretty color. It looks amazing. It better than others that i have tried before and i have tried a lot of them. It will make your skin look flawless. It goes on your face very nicely. I would recommend it to you.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
abostuely love MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro light fusion highlight 2 golden. love the finish look u get the perfect shimmer. it's very pigmented. easy to apply and to blend. i'm for sure buying this again. i love it.
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
This highlighter is the most natural highlighter I have ever tried! It is very pigmented and the gold color makes it match with every skin tone. You can add a lot of product and it won't look like too much.
Taylor S.
Oviedo, FL
AMAZING! Love this brand to begin with and this highlighter is just another reason to love! Easy to apply and blends naturally. Lasted me the entire day without any fade. I highly recommend.
Carolina M.
Was a gift and I love it, because I have medium dark skin and I use it for pop up my face bones, and mixing whit a rose blush. Looks super fine! Recommend ūüĎĆūüĎŹ
Fabiola Q.
Deridder, LA
I love it! I have some time using it and it's amazing, also I am using the HD powder! It makes my face looks so clean and great
Kayla K.
Jasper, MO
Love this highlighter!! I'm a little too fair skinned for it but hey, I glow to the gods when I wear it
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Vale la pena comprarlo?
Lesley J.
I've seen this a couple of times at sephora and I've wanted to buy this multiple times but I'm way too indecisive about this. Does this have a shimmery finish? Do I have to build this up? Or is it pigmented enough to where I don't have to do this?
This looks really good! Is it very pigmented?
Farjana B.
Does this last long?
Katey B.
I have medium-light skin. Would this be too dark if a highlighter?