BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A lightweight luminizer for easy, mistake-proof highlighting. The beloved highlighter from Pro Sculpting Duo is now available on its own. This innovative luminizer naturally enhances and highlights your very best features. The secret is the unique silky-smooth and soft-shimmer gel-powder that instantly transforms the contours of your face to reveal a soft, highlighted look. With an undetectable texture, subtle sheen, and ultimate blendability, you can instantly and effortlessly give the face a reshaped appearance. Use it many different ways to highlight or simply give skin a subtle, radiant-looking glow. This new talc-free formula is available in a choice of two shimmering shades: Golden Pink for light-to-medium skintones and Gold for medium-to-dark skintones. see more...

• I haven't used this on my face but I did swatch it at Sephora a f...1 Answers
  • This looks really good! Is it very pigmented? 2 Answers
  • Is this metallic like the becca highlighters?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jas. J.
I love love love this highlighter. It is truly one of my favorites! It not only gives you an amazing natural glow but can alea I give you a dramatic glow if yo build it up. To me it is good for all skin tones because its is just that amazing! I’m was $39 before tax at Sephora but I ended up paying $31 after a using a VIB coupon I received from them. The price tag is high I know but it’s honestly worth it because it is a highlight you’ll use every time you apply your makeup!
Ana A.
This highlighter is amazing! I’m a medium skin tone and this gives me the perfect glow. Compact comes with a mirror and a little goes a long way so this lasts forever. It is a bit pricy, but looks great and even better in pictures.
🔥💙Andrew S.
This Makeup Forever highlighter is the amazing thing I ever got for Christmas present thank you make up for ever for introduced me to this love the pigment and love how it shines on my face love it so much thank you
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
This highlighter is amazing u love it so much i luke the champagne color on my skin and i feel like its something that so many people should get it works really greatly i feel confident about it and i will most definetly buy it again
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I just bought this and I'm completely obsessed with it! It goes on so smooth and is so buttery. A little goes a long way though. I want to try the other color as well. Will definitely be getting another on when this one runs out!
Stacy A.
Fairfax, VA
Great product. A little goes a loooongggg way! You can use as a highlight and its pretty for those with yellow undertones and easy to apply. I add it to bronze my face a bit for more glow than what my bronzer gives me.
Megan K.
Pepperell
I really like this highlighter because it is so pigmented but is also buildable to what you want. It is long lasting and has a lovely shimmery but natural finish. I would recommend and would buy again.
Susana O.
Mission, TX
This highlight is beautiful! If you're a blinding highlight girl like me then you need this in your life, it is so pigmented and really is just the perfect gold.
Brie F.
Make up forever makes incredible products in this highlighter is no exception.. It is pigmented and beautiful and comes in to shades. The shade that I purchased was the Golden shade end it was easy to apply and blended well. I would absolutely recommend this product to others, but I would note the price point for the product
Dara R.
Probably one of my favorite highlights thus far. It's very similar to Laura Mercier Gilded Honey. If you're a fan of those very golden highlights you'll love this. Best applied with a large, dense fan brush. My favorite is the Sedona Lace one, the only brush I use to highlight my cheeks with.
This looks really good! Is it very pigmented?
Farjana B.
Does this last long?
Shanice L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I have been looking for a highlighter that works well or compliments darker skin tones, something that's pigmented, long lasting and won't leave me looking ashy, any recommendations? The MAKE UP FOR EVER pro light fusion Highlighter 2 Golden seems pigmented which is the direction I am leaning towards
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Vale la pena comprarlo?
Katey B.
I have medium-light skin. Would this be too dark if a highlighter?