BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #69 in Powder Foundation

A multi-use powder foundation with a patent-pending formula that can be applied as foundation or a setting powder with buildable coverage and a natural matte finish. A breakthrough multi-use formula applied as a foundation or setting powder. Pro Finish is formulated with exclusive vegetal coated bio-mimetic pigments that let you customize your foundation result with buildable coverage.  Its lightweight, non-chalky texture blends seamlessly for a long wearing, natural matte finish. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and soothes the skin for ultimate comfort. This versatile compact is perfect for on-the-go application as well as touch-ups throughout the day.  Best suited for normal to combination skin. Mineral oil-free. Choose from a wide range of shades to find your perfect match.

• What opinions do you have about this?3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this "wet"? I've only ever used it as a powder fo...1 Answers
  • Can this product be used on dry skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nourhan G.
alexandria
Review for: 130 Pink Sand more...
Best powder foundation i ever use , my skin is very oily and no foundation match my skin so i try it ... very good coverage stay on all the day , color is very natural
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 127 Golden Sand 0.35 oz more...
I like this product because I can be used alone as a foundation or paired with a liquid foundation and used as a setting powder. My only con is that it oxidizes a little giving me an orange hue. Might need to opt for a lighter color next time.
Kayla G.
Tupelo
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 113 Neutral Porcelain 0.35 oz more...
This is my holy grail foundation. It blends beautifully, doesn’t settle into fine lines, and doesn’t dry out my face. Its lasting power is amazing- I can wear it all day without touching up or getting oily.
Janeigne N.
Review for: 115 Pink Ivory more...
I like this powder a lot - but I still prefer the Duo Mat for my oily skin. This product is great and has a more buildable coverage than the duo mat, but it also tends to be a little more hydrating which means more touch-ups throughout the day for oily-skin types. Overall, this is a great powder in comparison to many others and offers a full coverage and an EXTENSIVE variety of shades which is the great thing about MUFE! This product can create uneven tone if you consistantly re-apply with the sponge, but not as much as the duo mat. I wore this makeup over dior liquid foundation for a photoshoot and it seemed to do alright with the flash, however it did make my skin look slightly more oily than Duo Mat. I still keep both because they serve different purposes, but I would recommend this one for combination or dry skin types, moreso than oily.
Anna P.
BEST POWDER ON THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!! I have tried so many powders and this just does the job perfectly on its own or used over any foundations. This will give you a blurring flawless look, diminish the look of pores and any imperfections. The coverage is medium to full depending on how much product you use. I have used this for 5 years and I will not go buy any other powder because this is amazing on my skin. Also, my skin is combination to oily and very very sensitive and it NEVER broke me out . So I definitely recommend it !!
member-7a9c9
This is the best powder I have used. This powder provides the extra coverage I need while dealing and setting in my foundation. This powder does not crease and lasts all day long. It lasts for a really long time!
Rachel M.
Review for: 115 Pink Ivory more...
I've been looking for a new powder for a while and I found this and decided to give it a try. IM SO HAPPY I did. I love this it blends so effortlessly doesn't look cakey and is so smooth and buttery. You can use it dry for a matte finish. Or wet for a dewy. I really love it I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new powder.
mero B.
Jeddah, Mekah
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation
Type 2x1 Base Cream and Powder with some, nourishing and moisturizing skin, solder natural appearance, matte, suitable for normal and mixed skin, available 25 degrees
καγ ε.
Really good. Not as long lasting as cover fx. But it does a really good job and really pigmented. Probably one of my top 5 powders
Victoria M.
Crosby
This multi-use powder foundation is AMAZING!! This product doesn’t leave me oily or cakey! I think this product is very affordable and worth the price! I was able to purchase this compact from Sephora but it was also available online!
Ashley S.
Clinton , NC
Does this work well to set set the makeup forever ultra HD foundation?
Amanda B.
Does this give as good of a coverage as a liquid foundation?
Jan B.
London, London
Can you layer this on?
Carlena S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Has anyone tried this product?
Riya S.
What opinions do you have about this?