Ashley S.
Clinton, NC

Does this work well to set set the makeup forever ultra HD foundation?

sofia s.
sofia s.
Benito Juárez
Es duradero?
1 year, 11 months ago
In general, the Pro Finish is a nice powder and I've used it to set MUFE as well as non-MUFE foundations without issue. I have oily/combo skin and prefer the Duo Mat though.
1 year, 11 months ago
As an oily/combo girl, I used the Duo Mat Powder to set the original MUFE foundation until it was briefly discontinued, at which point I switched to the Pro Finish and it was fine. It wasn't as mattifying as the Duo Mat. As the current Ultra HD foundation, doesn't really work on my skin type, in trying to make it work I tried both powders and the results were the same. In general, the Pro Finish is a nice powder and I've used it to set other non-MUFE foundations without issue.
1 year, 11 months ago
As an oily/combo girl, I used the Duo Mat Powder to set the original MUFE foundation until it was briefly discontinued, at which point I switched to the Pro Finish and it was fine. It wasn't as mattifying as the Duo Mat. As the current Ultra HD foundation, doesn't really work on my skin type, in trying to make it work I tried both powders and the results were the same with the Duo Mat working better but the Pro Finish is a nice powder in general and I've used it to set other non-MUFE foundations without issue.
1 year, 11 months ago
As an oily/combo girl, I used the Duo Mat Powder to set the original MUFE foundation until it was briefly discontinued, at which point I switched to the Pro Finish and it was fine. It wasn't as mattifying as the Duo Mat. As for the currency Ultra HD foundation, which I find doesn't work on my skin type, in trying to make it work I tried both powders and the results were the same with the Duo Mat working better but the Pro Finish is a nice powder in general and I've used it to set other non-MUFE foundations without issue.
1 year, 11 months ago
The original MUFE foundation formula was my every day foundation for years. As an oily/combo girl, I used the Duo Mat Powder to set it until it was briefly discontinued, at which point I switched to the Pro Finish and it was fine. It wasn't as mattifying as the Duo Mat. As for the currency Ultra HD foundation, which I find doesn't work on my skin type, in trying to make it work I tried both powders and the results were the same with the Duo Mat working better but the Pro Finish is a nice powder in general and I've used it to set other non-MUFE foundations without issue.