Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
Review for: 115 Pink Ivory more...
This is my all-time favorite powder. It goes on great on top of my primer and liquid foundation (Smashbox), and lasts almost all day. It's not priced too bad compared to the other products. I use a few different colors depending on how tan or pale I am, and I couldn't live without this stuff. Sometimes, I'll throw it on without any foundation on a more natural-faced day, and it does the job pretty well without the backup. I have really red skin on my nose  and pale skin on the rest of my face, so it takes a lot of work and some great products to achieve an even skin tone. I really like it.