MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 163 Neutral Camel 0.35 oz

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-A revolutionary multi-purpose powder foundation-Features a talc lightweight & long-lasting formula-Contains exclusive bio-mimetic coated pigments to even & correct the complexion-Enriched with hydrating ingredients to maintain moisture-Provides... see more...

Marlena S.
You definitely have to try this out in-store before purchasing in order to get the best match for your skin tone. What I have found is that because of the highly pigmented formula, the color of the powder is misleading, as it shows up deeper & darker on your actual skin tone than in the pan. However, the finish is silky & matte without looking cake-y and dry. I highly recommend using a large fluffy natural fiber brush for this powder because it will attract this finely milled pressed powder the best without absorbing and wasting too much.
Jon S.
Floresville, TX
This is literally the best for setting your face or just a powder foundation type of day. I always was stuck on MAC studio fix powder foundation until I came across this! Love love love this! Def a huge grail!
Rose S.
bronx, NY
this made a good topper for my foundation. however, it added a bit to much pigment to my face. a little goes a long way, for sure.
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
I am a big fan of this powder. It is very light and doesn't make my face feel caked up.
Tonia Z.
just love this! the brand alone is amazing and one I tend to stick to along the way
Kristina H.
I liked this compact powder it was good for touch ups on the go I'd buy again
Sherman M.
I am African American and so all of the canvases I have been experimenting with are as well and I am from Mobile, AL and so I did a few friends makeup for Mardi Gras and so after the fact I noticed that it looked as if I had just applied the foundation it was perfect.
Kimberly N.
Went on really smoothly and made my skin look perfected. It didn't quite make it through my work day and became patchy after about 6 hours wich was disappointing.
Mary S.
Mc Donald, OH
I love this finishing powder. It really gives your face that finished HD look. It blends wonderfully and makes my face look flawless in pictures.
India G.
Beautiful finish. Is a high coverage foundation but I love putting it over my liquid foundation, it gives it an airbrush finish