BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #72 in Powder Foundation

-A revolutionary multi-purpose powder foundation-Features a talc lightweight & long-lasting formula-Contains exclusive bio-mimetic coated pigments to even & correct the complexion-Enriched with hydrating ingredients to maintain moisture-Provides... see more...

Maci L.
Maci L.
This powder can be used in so many ways. Over another foundation to set it, to keep you matte throughout the day, add some coverage to foundation you've already put on. Or even use alone, this product is a great one and is definitely multi-use. The texture is nice and smooth and won't get stuck in any fine lines. Definitely a must have!
Hanna L.
Hanna L.
Whiteland, IN
Makeup for ever was a brand I wasn't really sure about using at first. I normally just go for the well known drug store brands it is great. It is going to great for parties. It feels amazing going on my skin and is so easy to apply. I would totally recommend it to others.
Brie F.
Brie F.
New Albany, MS
This color looks great on me and my mom we both have kinda the same skin tone i got her this for a Christmas present and she really loves it I use it sometime and so does some of my family they really love it
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Covers really well. Good for me in the summertime. Has just the right amount of pink undertones. I can't wear this at all in the winter however, so it can get costly to have to always buy different shades.
nowall n.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
Its good and fun to use . I love it , and its has good packaging and affordable I recommend you guys repeat comsumming it , it definitely meet my expectations makes me feel beautiful
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Didnt feel like sear hing for my color. Im very pale. I just used to set mu face. It gave me more coverage and didnt get cakey.
Myilinda A.
Myilinda A.
Colton, CA
Didn't really like it, it wouls make me look cakey and it would crack, definitely won't buy again
Gina B.
Gina B.
Seaford , Ny
Great coverage but did make me break out so not sure about what's in it I no longer use it
Annelise B.
Annelise B.
Noblesville, IN
This is a great powder foundation. I use mine for light coverage makeup days or for touch ups on full coverage days. The color pay off is great. Unfortunately mine broke very soon after I bought it. It doesn't travel well. I still use it but not as much since it is in a million pieces. I would buy again and not travel with it the next time around.
Kassy G.
Kassy G.
Rogers
I love this prodect it is perfect for everyday looks and very easy to pick up with brush and to aply i will deffitnitly repurches because of how great the coverage is a con is it can somtimes get pachy depending what foundation you use but i personally thi k i would recommend to everyone