MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 140 Neutral Honey 0.35 oz

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #99 in Powder Foundation

-A revolutionary multi-purpose powder foundation-Features a talc lightweight & long-lasting formula-Contains exclusive bio-mimetic coated pigments to even & correct the complexion-Enriched with hydrating ingredients to maintain moisture-Provides... see more...

Laura F.
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
Haven't had success with powder foundations since I started to use makeup, about 8 years ago. No idea why but I absolutely HATE all the brands I have tried... All of them, but this one. It has the perfect "honey" color that matches my skin. Doesn't dry, cake or fade thru the day... Lasts SO MUCH and looks amazing on pictures. Love it!
Karly P.
Karly P.
Santa Monica, CA
I do like this foundation and it does help get rid of the look of pores, but you need to have a good layer of liquid foundation underneath if you have acne or acne scars. It has good coverage, but I would say it's more medium coverage than full.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
I really like this finishing powder, it keeps my makeup where it needs to be throughout the entire day. I'll need a touch up here or there since I live where it's really humid. Since it's a finishing powder, it's really light. I would buy again!
Symone L.
Symone L.
Victoria, TX
Always my go to finishing powder after finishing my makeup. It leaves such a smooth and beautiful finish while not feeling so heavy while still giving you a medium to full coverage.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was amazing for setting my liquid foundation. I loved the nice glow it gave my face and helped with any fine lines. Lasted all day for me and looked flawless.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Woodland, CA
I love make up forever make up, this power foundations flaw was the fallout and it needs to used only minimal to avoid looking like your make up is caked on.
Marie A.
Marie A.
La Mesa, CA
I like to use this when I'm in a hurry and need to have some cover up. Liquid foundation makes me oily on most days so this is good for me
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
I love this stuff! This powder is my go to for eliminating shine and to finish my full coverage look!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
This product is a very buildable powder. I can put a small amount on and have sheer coverage and slight color; or, if i want full coverage can apply more without it becoming cakey or too heavy. I like the options that this product gives me. Plus the color matches my complexion perfect, so there is not much more I can ask for out of a product!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roselle Park, NJ
This is a staple in my bag in the summer for when I have a good tan. I don't wear too much foundation in the summer only because when I get tan my skin always looks better. I use this for a quick all over minimal coverage. The only thing I don't like is it can leave my a little dry at times, but not enough to keep it in stock all summer long!