MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation

A multi-use powder foundation with a patent-pending formula that can be applied as foundation or a setting powder with buildable coverage and a natural matte finish. A breakthrough multi-use formula applied as a foundation or setting powder. Pro Finish is formulated with exclusive vegetal coated bio-mimetic pigments that let you customize your foundation result with buildable coverage.  Its lightweight, non-chalky texture blends seamlessly for a long wearing, natural matte finish. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and soothes the skin for ultimate comfort. This versatile compact is perfect for on-the-go application as well as touch-ups throughout the day.  Best suited for normal to combination skin. Mineral oil-free. Choose from a wide range of shades to find your perfect match.

Cette poudre et elle efficace merci de me répondre 😘😘?
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation i have combination/normal skin-oily in the summer and normal in the winter. is this a good powder foundation Does it cling to texture and acne?
How can I buy this powder
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation!
Jennifer P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 163 Neutral Camel
I like this medium coverage powder foundation. Comes with a sponge in the underneath section of compact for easy application. I usually use this as a bronzerwith a brush if I want a little extra color. It's not cakey it gives you a good matte finish. It's a little pricey but with the money.
Jillian R.
Saint Cloud, MN
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation uploaded by Jillian R.
Review for: 128 Neutral Sand
Was light but almost too light, it didn’t feel like it stayed on all day, had to reapply through the day. But the color matched better than make up for ever did.
Maria G.
Brooklyn, NY
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation uploaded by Maria G.
You can never go wrong with Make Up Forever. It gives you a more natural look and it stays on for a long period of time no matter what kind of weather or season.
Elizabeth A.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: 173 Neutral Amber
No power yet, but I would love too I have no problem retrying power again it's a new year why not ? Right
Kyle K.
Chattahoochee, FL
Review for: 170 Golden Amber
Blend berry good and hide flaws for that perfect glow it is a good photo finish made my face glow.
To Uyen T.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: 128 Neutral Sand
This product is great! It goes on very smoothly and looks amazing on the skin. Definitely not cakey at all
Rekik N.
Washington
Review for: 174 Neutral Saffron
I can't even begin to describe the love I ha e for makeup forever. Makeup forever is the best makeup company literally ever established. The order finish, the liquid foundation and concealer is beyond words can articulate. I am in love forever.
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Review for: 117 Golden Ivory
I went through 10 different foundations until I tried this one. Works great and especially if you have pores to cover up or oily skin. Keeps my face with the matte look all day.
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 120 Neutral Ivory
This multi use powder foundation is good but not great. I used it more as a setting powder under my eyes because it doesn’t apply very smoothly. I think there’s better powder foundations you can get paying less money.
Sarina A.
West Covina, CA
Review for: 127 Golden Sand
This is my favorite powder foundation. I have been using it for years! Lots of shade options! A little goes a long way. Coverage is buildable and it really does a good job. I highly recommend this powder foundation and will repurchase this for years to come!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana C.
Schertz, TX
il y a 8 mois
Amanda C.
Clifton, CO
il y a un an
MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation ? I have heard such mixed reviews on this foundation. I am 25, with very oily skin, and I only use a powder foundation to even out my skin tone. I don't use any other foundations. Do you find that this is a good overall stand alone powder?
Megan V. il y a un an
Honestly use the make up for ever matte velvet blurring foundation powder it’s my favourite and for a more coverage look use the applicator.. I never use them before but this one’s different you can find it at Sephora. I’m oily and this is my everyday don’t have time to get ready go to powder