26 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #33 in Powder Foundation

A multiuse powder foundation with a patent-pending formula that can be applied wet or dry for buildable coverage and a customized finish. Formulated with exclusive vegetal coated bio-mimetic pigments, this breakthrough formula lets you customize your foundation result. For a matte finish with full coverage, apply it dry. For a satin finish with sheer coverage, apply it wet. Pro Finish’s lightweight texture blends seamlessly with your natural skintone for a long-wearing, flawless complexion. Enriched with nourishing ingredients, it hydrates and soothes the skin for ultimate comfort. This versatile compact is perfect for on-the-go application as well as touch-ups throughout the day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologist-tested and suitable for all skin types.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• What opinions do you have about this?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this "wet"? I've only ever used it as a powder foun...1 Answers
  • Can this product be used on dry skin?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 115 Pink Ivory 0.35 oz
I bought this powder to use with the MUFE Ultra HD Invisible cover stick foundation. While I love the stick foundation, I'm not a fan of this powder. I don't like the sponge applicator that comes with it. It immediately caked up the foundation in half of the palette making it unusable. I use a brush to apply it, but I feel like I need to use a lot of it to get full coverage. After applying, my skin still looks really shiny and I have to use a finishing spray to fix that.

I bought the compact powder because I carry my make-up around with me all day in my bag and it's easier to travel with compared to loose powder. I don't think I will purchase this again, but I will try the loose MUFE setting powder.
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake Heights, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in Sephora one summer when I was feeling tanned and bold. The sales rep told me that I could buff it in on its own as a way to keep oil at bay during those hot summer days. I wore it a couple of times before realizing that the color was not properly matched and there was no way I could pull off all that yellow. While wearing it, it became clear that the powder gets sweaty around my T zone after less than one hour. This is not what I was looking for. I tried applying it over a liquid foundation, but the color was still off so I gave up. Giving it 2 stars because I like the packaging and the texture upon finger swatching.
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 118 Neutral Beige 0.35 oz
I have been using this foundation for the past 5 years and wouldn't switch to anything else! When I first started using this, I had severe cystic acne all over my face and needed something that gave me great coverage while not clogging my pores. This foundation gave me great coverage and never once made my acne worse. Now that I have my acne under control and it's been clearer than ever, I still love this foundation! It gives me great, flawless coverage all day (and I work 12-hour shifts as a registered nurse!).
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Stanfield , NC
I use this foundation 2 ways, as a tinted powder for light foundation days and in conjunction with the HD liquid. I have shade 120 ivory/natural and I just love it. The color is perfect and I use it within the time frame the product expires. I find a lot of products overfill their containers and I won't use all of it before it goes bad. Do be careful on dry areas of the face and make sure to moisturize beforehand as this powder can look a little patchy/more concentrated in those dry areas.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this powder when I wore it with the makeup forever had foundation it really enhanced the coverage of my foundation and made my make up last all day. With that said I used the powder with a different foundation and it did not blend well I felt like it just sat on my skin and made it look dirty and dry. If you use the powder with the foundation it's perfect. I have combination skin so I'm not sure if that affected my results.
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation 128 Neutral Sand 0.35 oz
I love this product. It gives you a very natural 'no-make up' look. I have a combination skin. My tzone is oily and the remaining bit dry. It sets very well on top of daily moisturizer providing you a medium coverage. If you need a heavy coverage, you can apply liquid foundation first to top it off with Make Up Ever Pro Finish Powder foundation. I have been using it for over 2 years and i recommend it.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Minneapolis, MN
Best powder foundation ever, it blends easily and it's compact for on the go use as well as having enough product that'll last you a while. I use Golden Sand #127 and I am able to use the same shade year-round just fine even when I am a tad bit paler during the winter or tanned in the summer. Great consistency as well.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best pressed powders on the market, it lasts forever and offers full matte coverage in many shades. It's fairly expensive but worth the price for overall quality. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a matte finish without the cakey feel or heaviness that some powers have.
Carima O.
Carima O.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder to bring back color to my skin after highlighting and contouring I am a but ashy. This works awesome to give me a flawless red carpet look! I would definitely recommend it! As with most of make up forever products a little goes a long ways donuts worth the price.
Kori G.
Kori G.
One of my favorite setting powders that gives me a full coverage, matte, flawless finish. I get several compliments on my "skin" when I wear this, so it looks very natural while still covering my acne scars. I have very oily skin and it stays matte all day too. Highly recommended!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Clinton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well to set set the makeup forever ultra HD foundation?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this give as good of a coverage as a liquid foundation?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Benton , LA
Does this powder go on smoothly? Does it last all day for combination skin?
Carlena S.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Has anyone tried this product?
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Why does it have to be so pricey?