BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A gel-power bronzer that blends seamlessly for a lightweight, foolproof, luminous glow. Pro Bronze Fusion's unique formula allows you to sweep on a sunkissed radiance. Let skin impart a summer glow with a natural-looking, radiant finish that never looks powdery. Skin will appear healthy and glowing when you brush on this long lasting, waterproof bronzer that blends on like a second skin. For best results, apply with the 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush. For best results, apply with the 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush or your favorite flat, dense brush. The 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush is sold separately. For optimal product pick up, use a figure "8" motion, going against the grooves of the product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I wanted to love this so bad but I hated it!
I love the texture of it! And I think I would love it if they made a color dark enough, but even the darkest color didn't work for me.
I tan easily but I don't think I was super dark. I'm Italian and I can get dark but when I bought this, I didn't think I was very dark. I definitely wasn't the darkest I can get. When I'm not tan, I get very light.

When I tried this, I tried multiple times and you literally couldn't see it. I tried it different days, different brushes. You couldn't see it at all. I was trying to like pack it on and nothing.
I was shocked because I saw people raving about this. I don't understand how I couldn't see this at all on me. It doesn't make sense. I was trying fluffy & very dense brushes.

Sadly, I had to return it.
Did absolutely nothing.
Adriana Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion 10M Natural Matte Honey 0.38 oz
This product wasn't necessarily so bad but it was more of the color that really didn't do well with my skin. I'm a fair girl (shade Ivory Nude in Estée Lauder Double Wear) and this bronzer was so orange on me. My oily skin also tends to make some products oxidize so I looked like an Oompa Loompa. I was a bit disappointed because I always see you tubers applying this bronzer and it looks beautiful on them but if you are fair, this shade is a bit too warm.
Laura H.
Weatherford, TX
I had high hopes for this bronzer. I am Caucasian but have really dark skin. It is really hard to find one that doesn't just fad into my skin.
This bronzer looked beautiful when I swatched it but in the skin there was no color pay off at all. Not even a hint. I could not get any product in my brush either.
This product is way to pricey for the pay off. I would never buy this again
Mari F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not worth the money! It's a BEAUTIFUL bronzer, if you can actually pick up some product on the brush! It's packed so tight that you can't even use it! You will have to probably get a small knife and break some of the pieces so that it can actually go on your brush. This was all the rave when it came out, but I don't see what's the big fuss with packaging like this!
Julie M.
I am in love with this bronzer. It's smooth consistency glides on to brush and face like butter. Make sure that you get through the top layer before you pass judgment. You must get through that layer in order to experience the wonderful pigment. I use a fan brush for application. My skin tone is medium, therefore I use shade 30m which leaves me looking sun kissed.
sonia g.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this bronzer. I have it in 2 shades. I have the 351 which gives me a golden bronze color I use that to bronze especially during the summertime. But I have to say I use it year around. I also have the 251 and it's a lighter shade I have to say I don't really use it as much but when I do I use it to contour. Overall I love this product!!!!
Teresa j.
Ontario, Ca
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion 10M Natural Matte Honey 0.38 oz
This is a great broner. it goes on smooth and gives a very natural looking tan, not orange at all! I have very pale skin naturally. i do not get the blotchy or muddy looking effect with this brinzer. and I can use this whenever I am pale or tanned. one of my favorite Bronzers and I use a lot of them!!
Erin L.
Willow Grove, PA
I have been trying all different bronzers out for a while now trying to find the right one and I finally found it! this bronzer is the perfect color with a little hint of sparkle to make you just light up! It lasts all day and does not look cakey at all! I strongly recommend!!
binx b.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion 10M Natural Matte Honey 0.38 oz
It is sooo hard to find a bronzer that works perfectly ! this gives you a natural bronze look which is perfect for spring time, it's light weight so you won't sweat it off which is perfect for the hot weather! I get compliments whenever I wear this ! it's a must buy!
Hillary S.
I love this bronzer! Kinda pricey but super light weight and flawless! Super easy to blend and has the perfect shade for my Olive completion! Subtle shimmer! I so far have not seen any cons with this product! I for sure recommend it to others! It's a great buy!
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Does this give an orange look to the skin or is it a more warm brown bronzer?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Is this bronzer drying at all? i have normal skin but tend to get dry around thjs time of year. i have tried 3 different bronzers and i haven't found one that just excites me to use it every day if that makes sense
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Does it stay for long time
Karissa W.
Blend able? matte? is it nice for everyday?
Heather D.
How exactly does the product help your overall look???