BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A gel-power bronzer that blends seamlessly for a lightweight, foolproof, luminous glow. Pro Bronze Fusion's unique formula allows you to sweep on a sunkissed radiance. Let skin impart a summer glow with a natural-looking, radiant finish that never looks powdery. Skin will appear healthy and glowing when you brush on this long lasting, waterproof bronzer that blends on like a second skin. For best results, apply with the 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush. For best results, apply with the 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush or your favorite flat, dense brush. The 136 Pro Bronze Kabuki Brush is sold separately. For optimal product pick up, use a figure "8" motion, going against the grooves of the product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ariel G.
this is my favorite natural bronzer to wear! I    dust it all over my face by itself to give myself a sun tanned look, or on top of my contour shades to give a more natural contoured look. I    am so in love with this bronzer because it looks like the glow is coming straight from my skin and not too made up.
Angie A.
This bronzer make my face glow it’s so amazing are usually wear in the summer and I get a lot of compliments from it makes me look very beautiful makes my job lined very beautiful I’m so used to wearing it every day it is very affordable and a very good quality
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion 10M Natural Matte Honey 0.38 oz more...
I tried this at a friends house the other day and I'm thinking about buying It! It's a nice smooth texture and it easily bendable into my stick foundation! I wish it was a bit more matte
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The color of this bronzer is gorgeous! I love this for any skin tone, for when I am tan or not so much, it still looks great. This bronzer I use every single day and it has lasted forever and there is still soooo much left. I don't know if I will buy it again just because it is a little hard to blend and I can never get much on my brush.
Kiranjot B.
Katy, TX
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Bronze Fusion 30M Natural Matte Sienna 0.38 oz more...
Best Bronzer EVER! I struggled for a while to find a bronzer for my tan skin that wasn't too orange or red. This applies very easy and lasts forever. After over a year of using this everytime I apply makeup, I am beginning to see a dot in the center of the pan. Highly recommend and I will purchase again if I run out
Cassie G.
Xenia, OH
This was a great bronzer, but it just wasn't for me. It was a natural bronzey color but it did have shimmer in it. It wasn't crazy shimmery or anything, I just prefer my bronzers to be matte. This would be a great bronzer for the summer though! And it's waterproof!
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
this product really enhaces my features being darksin it makes me feel like i should get it again its the best kind of thing that i use on my face i really prefer this brand because it adds that glow that i need.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I wanted to love this so bad but I hated it!
I love the texture of it! And I think I would love it if they made a color dark enough, but even the darkest color didn't work for me.
I tan easily but I don't think I was super dark. I'm Italian and I can get dark but when I bought this, I didn't think I was very dark. I definitely wasn't the darkest I can get. When I'm not tan, I get very light.

When I tried this, I tried multiple times and you literally couldn't see it. I tried it different days, different brushes. You couldn't see it at all. I was trying to like pack it on and nothing.
I was shocked because I saw people raving about this. I don't understand how I couldn't see this at all on me. It doesn't make sense. I was trying fluffy & very dense brushes.

Sadly, I had to return it.
Did absolutely nothing.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
It is a gel to powder formula which makes it really blend out nicely on the skin. You can build it up without looking cakey due to its sheer consistency - it really blends like second skin as it claims. It is long long-wearing and despite the sheer consistency, it is pigmented. I love this particular shade (35i) because it is a warmer tone but because it is sheer in consistency it does not apply like a fake-tan orange shade. It also has a nice sheen or iridesence to it, which I love. I like to use this shade as a blush at times. I love the formula, consistency and long-wear time of this bronzer that I also bought the shade 20M (a cool-toned matte shade) for regular bronzing around the perimeter of the face.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
The Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion is a gorgeous bronzer! It goes on so smooth and is not patchy at all. It is waterproof so it lasts amazing in the summer even through swimming and sweating. I have worn this bronzer with and without foundation and it looked amazing both ways. It is a little on the warmer side so I don't use it for an intense contour, only as an all over bronzer. When you swatch it in store on your finger it wont look like much but once you use and brush and apply it to your face it will impress you. I definitely recommend this bronzer!
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
Does this give an orange look to the skin or is it a more warm brown bronzer?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
Is this bronzer drying at all? i have normal skin but tend to get dry around thjs time of year. i have tried 3 different bronzers and i haven't found one that just excites me to use it every day if that makes sense
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Does it stay for long time
Karissa W.
Blend able? matte? is it nice for everyday?
Heather D.
How exactly does the product help your overall look???