BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This brush has a medium, rounded, and tapered tip that allows for precise application.  The softness of the fibers allows the brush to reach the smallest areas of the eyes for a very concise result. It can be used with loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I use this if I want a nice smiley eye or a subtle cut crease. Very nice. Gets the job done and allows you to have complete control of the shadow." in 3 reviews
Rachel L.
Lenexa, KS
I like to use the smudger pencil brush for the lower lashline and in the inner corner! It's super soft and has the right amount of dense to it! Super easy to use at a great price! Would definitely recommend and I can't wait to check out and use the rest of the brush line!
Rebecca F.
This brush is ok, I found it a little rough compared to my MAC brush. I think the price is a little high for it also. I do have sensitive skin, so I think it was just a little too harsh for me, but, Not a bad brush.
Emily A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brush when I do cut creases it really helps me deepen the crease and be very precise . It is very sturdy and feels very expensive . It's a good value and I would definitely recommend to others .
Lisa E.
Hampton, VA
suzette g.
it is a very nice thing to have. it is some times hard to find the small brush that works for you and it works for me you should try it now.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Deliqa💍❤️🙏🏼👦🏻🐶🐻🏥😷🇵🇷🇵🇭 G.
Redlands, CA
Perfect brush. Easy to use. It's a bit pricy but worth it. It last long. Got it at Sephora
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Krystal D.
Great brush to smudge very precise and detailed areas. excellent quality and will not shed easily. Makeup forever never dissappoints