BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A small, flat, tapered brush that is ideal for shading and offers precise application on the lid and along the lash line.  It can be used with cream, loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream, loose and compact powders.

Wołf🐾🇵🇪 E.
Bronx
This brush is the best to use when you want to apply eye shadow directly on a specific area. It's easy to apply with. My skin type can be oily at times so I use matte. I use this product not as much because I can't seem to find the brush anymore. I would definitely recommend !
Iqra W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is a great brush! It is kind of pricy but I think it's work the money! I bough mine at Sephora and I use it to smoke out my lower lash line and it works great for that! I would recommend it.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
This brush is perfect for applying shadow to the lower lashline or just anywhere you need a precise application. I use this brush fairly often in my makeup routine. I bought this brush on the makeup forever website and I was satisfied the first time I used it.
Yasmin C.
Los Angeles , CA
Very affordable brush. It makes it easy to get the crease and define it. Value is great! And affordable. Quality is amazing for the price
Alysia H.
This makeup forever smudge brush is perfect for doing your lower lash line in intense bright colors for a dramatic makeup look.
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Sc- b.
Manchester, England's
It is very procise when you need to get in small places that other brushes won't. It is a bit pricey but it is amazing and last a long time. I ordered mine of the internet. It is very easy to use even for beginners and I was more than satisfied when I received it.
Reem A.
Its very nice brush and you can use it for under eye lash because it us small
It is easy to use and it blended fast
It suits for all type of skins
It is goo value and price
Blogueira🌟Youtuber🌟Lifestyle S.
Wilson Roberto de Jesus, 231, caixa postal 4017, bairro: Quintino Facci ll
esse pincel trás uma precisão muito boa para trabalhar com sombras, as cerdas faz com que a espalhabilidade do produto seja maravilhosa, e a qualidade do produto é de primeira.

back