MAKE UP FOR EVER Precision Shader Brush - Medium - 228

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Precision Shader Brush - Medium - 228!
Maria R.
Tacoma, WA
Love this precision brush by makeup forever! Especially for when applying loose glitter shadow ! Perfect brush for that and for creating a crease cutt!
Angelle B.
True Artistry brushes, for beginner or advanced. Great quality and very durable. In my own personal opinion, there isn't much that Makeup Forever does that isn't good.
Jessica O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
AMAZING !!!!!!! I love it sooooooo much ! It's the best . Amazing ever yesssss !!! I would buy it again
Bryana V.
Fontana, CA
My go to brush for packing shadow on my lid. The bristles are soft and the brush itself is very easy to handle.
Juania P.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this last yr and it's one of my favorite brushes. I have small eyes. When i use it in the crease area to do a smokey eye look, it's fantastic..really makes my eyes bigger! Totally recommend for Asians to use. Also washed it multiple times and the bristle is still soft.
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Daya R.
Me encanta la brocha no es pesada me ayuda aplicar muy bien el producto, es muy suave al contacto con la piel
Hanane L.
marrakech
This one is nice good application the eyeshadow but it s not that perfect for me so yeaah I like it ♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

Looking for your answer?