MAKE UP FOR EVER Precision Powder Brush - 128

A long, flat powder brush with a tapered tip mainly for use on the face, neck, and upper shoulders.

Is this brush worth the money? I have been interested for a while but unsure how this compares to other brands such as morphe?
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Precision Powder Brush - 128!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...recommend it! I really love it and it's just so fluffy and the perfect powder blush! Even great for some light body bronzing too!in reviews
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush! It is soft and fluffy! It applies my makeup perfectly, The price is fine but like everything else it would be nice if it was cheaper. The price and value are fair though. My skin type is ivory and dry. I am satisfied with this purchase and will buy from Make Up For Ever again!
Kayci K.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Precision Powder Brush - 128 uploaded by Kayci K.
pretty great soft blush/powder brush. the quality is definitely great, the only thing I have to. say is that the price Point seems a little bit high for $32 I can get a Sigma, morphe or even real techniques brush for much less and have the same payoff. If you don't mind paying this much for brush then I definitely would recommend though, it's great quality
Brenda J.
Super soft super delicate perfect for make up I definitely will buy it again and I will hardly recommended
jasmine J.
Richfield, MN
Makeup Forever has some of the best brushes hands down. This blush brush is literally the best. It does not shed. Was very soft on the skin. And it leaves a Flawless application.
Ana G.
This brush is really good but it's soo expensive. It works really well but I would rather use a less expensive brush-
Kelly L.
Vacaville, CA
I love how dense this brush is! It makes my foundation go on so quickly and nicely. The only downside is how hard it is to clean. I have to clean it at least 3 times just to get all the foundation out. It also takes like 24 hours to dry fully.
Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
My favorite foundation brush by far. It applies liquid foundation like a dream. It smoothed and blends my foundation without any further steps.
Norma Jean M.
Love this brush. Airbrush finish with my liquids and stipple for creamier concealers . Pricey but has held up . Great value for the number of years I’ve used it
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! It’s perfect for compact foundation powder! It’s lasted me over 2+ years and it’s still going strong! Love it for everyday use, definitely recommend this brush!
Nicoleta D.
Surprise
It's like a beauty blender with hair. I use it with taping movements and the result its gorgeous and so natural.