BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This multi-use brush can be used for precise application with light to moderate coverage. Use to naturally conceal under eye circles and skin imperfections or to highlight and sculpt on the cheeks and eyes. It can be used with cream, gel as well as compact and loose powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Gel, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
Brooke T.
This brush can be used for highlighter or concealer. I use it more for my highlighter because it just glides on so smoothly. I use this brush at least three times a week. I normally use a BB for my concealer.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brush. I do not know why I forget to use it...probably because I own about a 1000 brushes. HOWEVER, it is so good. i use it for concealer, highlight, brows shaping, lip liner correcting, and shadow blending and lower lash smoking out. Very versatile brush!
Nyesha C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Excellent blending brush. Great for building on eyeshadow and blending with the same tool. Inexpensive and useful. The bristles are nice and soft, which lessens opportunities for irritation. I would recommend this brush for others.
Saneea S.
I took away 1 star because of the price. But mufe brushes are the best brushes in market. No matter how many times you wash they never shed. Also the hair is soft. They are one of the best brushes but expensive.
Alma M.
Hey my name is Alma, I would rate this 4 stars it's good but not the best. My skin is really dry and I tend to break out a lot. I  use it all the time and it works just fine. It's easy to use no struggle involved. Yes I would buy again.
Ashley F.
Love this brush and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Elainie J.
I have been looking for a highlighter brush forever and this one turned out to be perfect it worked with most all of my highlighters and just made them pop.
mandy b.
tyler, TX
Omgoodness using this brush on my face makes my makeup look 10 times better and flawless looking I recommend everyone getting brushes like this
Sophia K.
Love love makeup forever because they are one of my favorite Brands all their products last very long and also their brushes are amazing
diana b.
suuuuper soft and string at the some time, i wash it often and it is still like new. Pricey but so far it has lasted over 10 months