BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A small, pointed and dense brush for applying foundation with added precision. Achieve the skill of a painter with this brush. For best results, we recommend turning the brush for high performance application around the nasogenian furrow and the eyelids.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundation.

Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
One of my absolute favorite brushes of all time!!! I have been a pro makeup artist for over 15 years! I have tried them all but there is something diff about Makeup Forever Brushes. They are so well made, have a fantastic wooden handle, and the bristles are very dense making the brush so blendable. When I use this to apply liquid foundation I do not have to use a beauty blender.. it blends as you apply. Love love love.
Giulia R.
STATEN ISLAND
This is a unique foundation brush that gets into the crevices that a usual blending sponge cannot. it is just such a huge help for those hard to get into corners. my skin type is very oily so i use mattifying everything. definitely a great purchase.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
This brush is so soft and non-abrasive, making everything so much easier to apply. It’s not as scratchy or cheap feeling as other brands. I have combination skin. I will be repurchasing this brush again when mine gets worn out.
Emma G.
This brush is incredible for covering up small blemishes. I use expensive concealer with this brush, and it provides thick yet breathable coverage. I have combination skin. This brush is definitely worth the price. I recommend to all of my friends.
Aisha A.
Coldwater , MS
This is the absolute best brush for applying foundation. I think it’s the perfect size and it helps make the coverage very smooth. The brush is soft to touch and I highly recommend it. Very beginner friendly. Definitely would purchase again!
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Great quality brush. Perfect for laying product in the face down, but does leave a few streaks that I go over with a beauty blender. Doesn’t shed and lasts thru many washes and products. Really good at applying around the nose and eye areas.
sayra s.
This brush is so nice and doesn't shed at all for me. I'm a combination skin type and I love using this for cut creases or anything that deals with foundation to make precise lines and other stuff. It's soft/hard so it isn't like a rock on your skin, but it doesn't bend at the slightest touch which I like.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I am not the biggest fan of this brush because it is a little too small for me to apply foundation. I will admit, that if you have enough time, using this will give you a better foundation look, but I dont have time in the morning to apply foundation with this tiny brush.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
where can i begin with my love of this brush. i use this to color correct and sot conceal for my blemishes. its tightly packed and dense and precise which allows for just the right amount of product to focus on flaws. perfect to not look cakey under my foundation
Leagh G.
This brush is really good for applying primer and foundation, and I've found that it can also be used to apply contour fairly easily. The bristles are nice and supple and the brush has survived many washes without any bristles falling out! Very satisfied.