BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This medium, tapered brush has combination fibers and a large head for generous application.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

Alejandra G.
This brush is a very fantastic brush I use it for my blood and the lending stuff because it does really good with blending and sometimes I like to use it for a bronzer but it's not the best it does get dirty very fast but I want my brushes once a week I think people should wash their brushes at least once or even once a month is what I do sometimes but this Makeup Forever brush is a really nice brush kind of expensive for just one brush but it was worth it
Amy S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush! It’s perfect for compact foundation powder! It’s lasted me over 2+ years and it’s still going strong! Love it for everyday use, definitely recommend this brush!
Blanca M.
I love to apply my foundation with this brush because it is so smooth on my skin. The price for this product is definitely worth it. I use this everytime on my make up routine. They sell them at Sephora , where I bought mines. I highly recommend this because I promise you your skin will look so good and healthy.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush! It is soft and fluffy! It applies my makeup perfectly, The price is fine but like everything else it would be nice if it was cheaper. The price and value are fair though. My skin type is ivory and dry. I am satisfied with this purchase and will buy from Make Up For Ever again!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Makeup Forever has some of the best brushes hands down. This blush brush is literally the best. It does not shed. Was very soft on the skin. And it leaves a Flawless application.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I love this brush! I use it for my translucent powder/face setting and it works wonders! It’s so light and soft. It is also easy to clean which I like because I clean my brushes often. I would recommend to anyone!
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
Used this bush to contour my face and to apply blush. It is easy to use and applies product amazing. I would compare them to the bare mineral brushes. A bit pricy but worth it. I would purchase the set
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
I love to use this brush to apply my foundation!! It make that my foundation looks flawless !! I have combination skin !! For me is very easy to apply with this brush !! I would recommended !!
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a great brush for foundation. I love the coverage that it gives me and the precision. I use it everyday and it’s so easy to use. It doesn’t feel too hard or too soft it’s perfect.
Cynthia W.
Baltimore
I have been playing with brushes this year and this is great for using liquid or powder foundation. It is great for buffing into the skin and it is sooooo soft and fluffy.