BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This artistic tool has a thin brush with a tapered, pointy tip used to apply make up with precision. Its flexibility provides light to moderate product payoff.  It can be used with creams, liquids, loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream, liquid, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
Amber R.
Indianapolis, IN
This brush is a must have for me now that I've found it. I have smaller eyes and need more precise brushes or sometimes my eye looks just end up looking muddy from the brushes being too large. This is precise and uber soft. I love the way it dependes product and think it is well worth the price tag.
Erica P.
You really can't go wrong with make up forever brushes. This one, is one of my favorites. I like that it's slightly pointed and easy to blend with. I think beginners and experts alike would really get some use out of it.
Jessica T.
This one of the best brushes to do a cut create with! It's properly weighted and worth every penny. Mine has lasted for years and looks brand new. I purchased this at sephora.
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
Love this! Quick and easy to way to create a flawless blended cut color crease! The pointed tip fits right in the crease
Becca H.
Perfect blending! Great for the perfect smokey eye! I 10 out of 10 recommend this brush! I absolutely love it!
Briseida H.
I love this dress is pretty good I hope you do you perfect I got unload gorgeous the whole day
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Julie R.
I love this brush for when I'm doing my eyeliner an need a nice precise line I have great control it's easy to use
lorrayne c.
74000000
Sensational enhances skin leaving you more and more beautiful, from taking beautiful tall photos .....😉