BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A very firm, supple brush that is beveled to sculpt and transform the face using shading and highlighting.  This professional-use tool is ideal for applying powder blush and sculpting kits.  It can be used with loose and compact powder.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powder.

Hallimah R.
To all the negative reviewers on this brush let's get one thing straight.... This is a SCULPTING brush, okay? It's supposed to be a little smaller than a regular blush brush. It would be folly to try to sculpt and contour with a blush-sized brush. Don't listen to people who try and tell you that a contouring brush should be bigger that's bad advice.
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
Love this angled brush. It’s lasts me 2+ years and it’s still going strong! Love how it doesn’t leave bristles on my face after using it. It’s perfect for blush and also bronzer! Definitely recommend for everyday use!
Ellie S.
This brush is amazing. I love to use it. I bought it on amazon and it is very precise and gets the job done. It is better then other brushes like it because of the qulatitu of the bristles and although it is proxy I would recommend it.
Reagen R.
Makes blending blush and contouring so much easier I bought mine from Sephora this is good value . It is on the pricey side but you get what you pay for it is easy to use and I was very satisfied with this
Rebekah L.
Osceola, AR
I love that this brush is angled. It make it so much easier to keep the blush where it should be. It’s so easy to use.
Kristen F.
Best brush. Wish the brand was cruelty free:( I have used it his brush for years and it is the perfect size for blush
Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
Perfect to apply contour to cheeks or blush. Also I can apply highlight with it to face. Fantastic brush
Sofía Á.
Tigard , OR
I love the angel of the brush it's perfect. Compared to others the quality of this surpasses all!
BrensQH B.
San Diego
You need to try this is amazing brush and it's very soft I oil skin but this gonna help me
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki