BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This soft but firm brush with wavy fibers delicately smudges any eye shadow for easy and quick application.  It is a staple tool for everyone, and is especially useful for a smoky effect.  It can be used with creams, loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Eye Shadow, Aqua Cream.

Buy on Sephora
Amy S.
Love this brush for eyeshadow! It’s the perfect size and it blends eyeshadow perfectly! I use it everyday and it’s lasted me over 2+ years. Make Up Forever Brushes are the best!!!
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
Inhavebthis 236 large procision brush. Not one that i use all to often, i find my self grabbing it to lift away loose powder products. Still very soft on the face.
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Best blending brush I have ever used. This was so easy to use and so soft. I bought this randomly one day and actually fell in love! Definitely one of the best I have used
Mandy l.
This brush makes all the difference in apply makeup it makes blending so much easier and makes makeup look fantastic !!
Deliqa D.
Redlands, CA
This does wonders. It's easy to use and makes ur makeup much more easier to apply n comes out how u want it
Loan L.
orange
Just love it, it does worth more than it cost, the quantity is just incredible, i use it everyday i got it 2 years now but it still the same as day 1, I don’t think u can find any brush same price but can beat this
Farrah H.
I’ve used this brush for years, even when my make up skills were not the best I was still able to blend out basically any shadow! I use it daily and it can be found at Sephora. 10/10 would recommend!
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Kristen F.
Great brush. Nice and smooth! Picks up pigment nicely, and blends like a dream. I got it from Sephora, I didn’t mine spending much on it, as they have a great return policy. This became my favourite QUICK