MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by Elizabeth C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by Jessica H.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A make up kit staple, this brush is the ideal tool for applying finishing powder. Its short, slender handle allows for controlled application while its dense head creates a lightweight, flawless result. This brush can be used with all loose and compact powders.

Type of fibers: straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124
  • "I bought this to replace Make Up For Ever's older powder Kabuki and while both brushes are quite different they're both excellent, this one is decidedly heavier and more luxurious to use with the hair more dense and tightly packed whereas the older black and white brush is very light with dense hair that are slightly floppy. I've owned the brush for about 2 years now and despite regular washing haven't experienced any shedding or other problems." in 24 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I have been using it for liquid foundation lately and I find it to deliver awesome coverage and buffs beautifully into the skin. The bristles are very dense but soft. It's kind of a pain to wash because of this fact, but the brush delivers such a smooth and beautiful finish I dm t even mind. Definitely a much needed purchase for those who wear liquid or powder foundation." in 3 reviews
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The MUFE brushes are fabulous and don’t shed hairs or have dye running off of them when washed. This brush is great or applying powder foundations to the face, either in a pressing motion for areas that need coverage or rolling sideways over areas that just need a little powder.
Lily P.
This brush has very soft bristles that are densely packed. I use this for my powder foundation and it gives me a nice coverage. I’ve had this for 3 years now and it’s still soft and full. I was this brush either every week or every other week and I do not notice shedding. I would recommend and buy this brush again.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
This is my favorite makeup brush. I have used it for about 2 years and is still in great condition after everyday use. I bought at Sephora. My skin is combination (it really just depends on the weather). I HIGHLY recommend it’s so soft and feels great on your skin.
Jordan N.
First of all. I love MAKE UP FOREVER.  Their brushes do not disappoint.  High quality and long lasting.  This brush is great for applying the last layer of bronze to your cheekbones.  I recommend!
Rachel W.
USA
This Make up forever Kabuki brush is great. It is of a great weight. It is easy to handle to apply makeup. It is easy to grip even if you have hand issues. This is a all around great brush.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This brush is expensive but honestly it's up there with all name brand brushes in price. I have had this brush for years and it's held up and it's still like new. It picks up the perfect amount of product and distributes it evenly on the face while giving an airbrush finish. I also can squeeze this with my fingertips and make it into a long, dense oval and use it for highlighter when I want an intense look because it picks up a ton of product. I also use the side to pick up blush and use it for that as well. This brush is literally perfect & there's nothing I would change about it. I will be repurchasing when the time comes which won't be any time soon since I've had it for years and again it's still like new. The handle gets scratched up easily but I don't care about that because it doesn't scratch the finish off and no one else sees it but me and it didn't affect the way it works. It's just little cosmetic scratches from being in a makeup bag. You can prevent that by keeping it alone
Ashley A.
Tavares, FL
I love MUFE brushes! They are so soft and they work very well. They last a long time without paying crazy expensive prices like some other higher end brand brushes.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I use this brush to put in my travel makeup bag and it is great to have on the go if you are traveling. The bristles aren't super compact to where it feels rough on your face which is nice, but the main reason I use it is to bring it with me in my purse with my powder.
Alexis F.
Literally I love this brush. It is my go to at all times of the day. I have super bad acne and light skin that is sensitive as everything. I literally love this for the price it is. I would buy it a thousand times over if I had to.
LaCandace H.
Huntington, WV
This product is great to use with the MUFU setting powder. It wipes up the excess perfectly. I've been buying this brush for about 5 years. I've went through two because of every day use and washing it so often.
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
is it good for bronzer powder

Amazon