MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by hejer t.MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by Elizabeth C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Kabuki - 124 uploaded by Jessica H.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A make up kit staple, this brush is the ideal tool for applying finishing powder. Its short, slender handle allows for controlled application while its dense head creates a lightweight, flawless result. This brush can be used with all loose and compact powders.

Type of fibers: straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I bought this to replace Make Up For Ever's older powder Kabuki and while both brushes are quite different they're both excellent, this one is decidedly heavier and more luxurious to use with the hair more dense and tightly packed whereas the older black and white brush is very light with dense hair that are slightly floppy. I've owned the brush for about 2 years now and despite regular washing haven't experienced any shedding or other problems." in 24 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I have been using it for liquid foundation lately and I find it to deliver awesome coverage and buffs beautifully into the skin. The bristles are very dense but soft. It's kind of a pain to wash because of this fact, but the brush delivers such a smooth and beautiful finish I dm t even mind. Definitely a much needed purchase for those who wear liquid or powder foundation." in 3 reviews
Angie W.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The MUFE brushes are fabulous and don’t shed hairs or have dye running off of them when washed. This brush is great or applying powder foundations to the face, either in a pressing motion for areas that need coverage or rolling sideways over areas that just need a little powder.
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Love Makeup Forever brushes, they have awesome quality and work Great! They apply product just perfectly. You can buy these brushes at Sephora or from the makeup forever website! If you are looking to buy brushes, these are awesome! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Absolutely love this brush!! It is so soft, and high quality!! It is by far one of the best brushes I have ever purchased!! I use it every day to apply my finishing powder, it applies evenly every time!!! And this brush has lasted me over a year so far with no shedding!!
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This kabuki brush is always in my bag. It is the perfect size for travel. And blends out like a dream. I use it to blend out my contour and to apply my bronzer but I've also used it as a blush applicator. The synthetic bristles pick up the perfect amount of product.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
This is my favorite makeup brush. I have used it for about 2 years and is still in great condition after everyday use. I bought at Sephora. My skin is combination (it really just depends on the weather). I HIGHLY recommend it’s so soft and feels great on your skin.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great powder brush! I love their brushes just because of the quality and how long they last. They are super easy to clean and dry in just a few hours time!
LaCandace H.
This product is great to use with the MUFU setting powder. It wipes up the excess perfectly. I've been buying this brush for about 5 years. I've went through two because of every day use and washing it so often.
Daniela P.
Harlingen, TX
I love this kabuki powder brush! It doesn’t leave any streak marks even if foundations applied first! Sets down all makeup! Easily located product! And is affordable and not as expensive as other kabuki brushes!
Jordan N.
Oxford , MI
First of all. I love MAKE UP FOREVER.  Their brushes do not disappoint.  High quality and long lasting.  This brush is great for applying the last layer of bronze to your cheekbones.  I recommend!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
is it good for bronzer powder