BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A flat and rounded Kabuki brush ideal for sculpting the face.

Due to its unique head, this brush is ideal for light and even powder coverage on large areas when used flat.   The nature of the fibers can be used in flexible and constant movements.  It can be used with loose powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Loose powder.

Alexandra O.
This brush does the job and gets the powder to go on your skin beautiful. I use it all the time and I would buy again. Something it falls apart and that's what I hate the most but overall great kabuki.
Cristal G.
I want one of these is so small and cute so I could bring it to school Freckle like fixing my makeup so I can see how I look
Lauren C.
This is a great powder brush for lightweight powder. It is great because the bristles are flat shaped.
Courtney c.
There parishes are pretty good. Nothing to special but nothing to disappointing. They are pretty soft.
Sarah A.
Bell, CA
I love this flat brush it's really useful to add powder and also dust off any translucent Powder
Lisbeth S.
Doral, FL
the greatest brush ever, i really love it, the price its just perfect for the great quality. I use it everyday on my face and it doesnt compare to other brands and i recommend it
Sophie D.
Love this for contouring and bronzing. It's a lovely little brush and it does the job. I used it if I'm going for a deep contour for a night out. Sometimes the hairs fallout that's the only reason it doesn't have 5 stars.
Karen G.
this product I recommend it is really beautiful and perfect I love it I love it and I would love to try it again it's beautiful I love it all this is precisely what I need right now
manar h.
i reaaally wouuuld like to review its i thiink that it s an amazing product causee i saaaw some Youtubeers use it and it s soooo coool realllyyy
Mari M.
I use this brush for contouring because it's flat I can make strate lines l like that it's high quality brush and it's for long use..