BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A fan-shaped brush for removing excess powder.

One of the brand's most iconic brushes, it is designed to remove excess powder from under the eyes. Its shape also helps create artistic results such as watercolor and circle effects.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Fan Brush - Medium - 120
  • "I use this for my highlight it's very easy for me to blend with his fan brush and I also you this for my contouring it's very good" in 5 reviews
Anam F.
Stamford
MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Fan Brush - Medium - 120 is my fave brush to highlight my face. Its a good size brush for noise and cheek i use it all the time. It way to much for this brush i would say there are better brush other there for less price and works great. But if you can afford it go for it.
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
Not only are the MUFE brushes soft, but they also do a lovely job of blending products on to the skin. I’ve never had one of these brushes shed hair or have dye running off of them when washed. I like to use a fan brush for applying highlighter because it will look more subtle.
Danielle J.
Philadelphia , PA
Awesome brush for highlighting. Firm but soft. I use it daily fir my upper cheeks and my nose and my upper lip and my chin! It is quick. Good priced and nice! They say you get what you pay for. With makeup forever it’s very true!
Honduras 🇭.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This brush is so cool!
This is my first fan brush and I love it. I was going to get the smaller one made just for eyeshadow fallout removal, but this is perfect. You can use it to sweep away any fallout and it works great. Very soft, it's a nice size and just beautiful.
Anya C.
Ocala
This fan brush is amazing I love it so much . I use it every time I do a full face of makeup. It has good value . And it isn’t that pricy. My skin type is mature . I’m satisfied with the product. I would keep buying it .
Rachel Q.
Roseville
Favorite fan brush on the market!! My highlight goes on perfectly every time thanks to this product! It is very well made, does not feel cheap at all. I use this fam brush almost everyone I put on highlighter
Taylor S.
This medium fan brush is amazing for powder and for any type of high liter and getting that perfect glow. I use this brush for highlighting and no madder how bright you want it this brush will do its job!
Nesa R.
texas
This is one of my favorite brushes..! I use it with my glow kit every time I do my makeup I have oily skin and it works wonder it doesn’t compare to others.. I love it and I’m very satisfied with it..
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
I love using this fan brush for my highlight. I love it because the bristles are so soft and they don’t shed and get stuck to my face. I recommend this product. I would buy this product again. This is a really good brush
briab P.
Baltimore, MD
Lovvvveeeeeee this brush. The fan is delicate but not to light. It doesn’t shed like some brushes but the head has fell off but that’s after a year of use haha. Defiantly best with high lighting in the best areas

Sephora