MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Brush - Large - 130 uploaded by Andjela N.MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder Brush - Large - 130 uploaded by Lindsay A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This soft, round brush lightly applies powder to the complexion. Best used in large strokes, this luxurious brush is best for applying compact or loose powders on the face and body.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Marissa T.
Mission, TX
This is a beautiful brush for powder foundation applications. I've never felt brush fibers so soft and wavy that feel so silky smooth against your skin, but I had a big problem with spending $55 for it.  It comes in a little flimsy piece of plastic wrapping.   I love quality brushes that do not shed and that are easy to clean.  I think the brush is worth the price and is a high quality.  I would recommend.
Bracken L.
Louisville
This is my every day powder brush. It does a great job blending with the blush I put underneath. The bristles don’t fall out and it seems to be holding up really well!
Donna W.
Beckley, WV
This brush is soo soft and it applies so wonderfully.  I purchased at Ulta and I would purchase the product again.  I love quality brushes that do not shed and that are easy to clean.  I think the brush is worth the price and is a high quality.  I would recommend.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles , CA
It's very large and soft. I use this with my all over fave Powder or setting powders. I have oily skin. Very pricey but if u can afford it it's worth it. I use this brush when I'm in a rush. I won't have to buy another brush.
Marlena S.
This is a beautiful brush for powder foundation applications. I've never felt brush fibers so soft and wavy that feel so silky smooth against your skin. I loved it the first time I saw it, but I had a big problem with spending $55 for it. But the minute I got a Sephora coupon I ran for it. The only thing I found a little off-putting was the packaging for it. For a brush this luxurious, you would think it would have it's own case...nope! It comes in a little flimsy piece of plastic wrapping. That was a little disappointing for a product of this quality. Anyway the brush itself is a MUST if you own any of MUFE micro-powders. You need a fine-haired brush that can attract the powder and apply it without dusting it all over the place. So I highly recommend this one. It's full, plush and I use it every single day and I've not seen one single hair shed.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love this brush. It is so soft and applies the powder beautifully looking air brushed. The price is a little high but it is a really good quality. I just love all their brushes but the powder brush is a must have
Andrea M.
This is an INCREDIBLE brush for large powder application. It's synthetic so there will be zero smell and you're almost guaranteed a flawless, light coverage. I've tried almost every brush brand out there and no matter what, I'll always feel a hair or two. With this brush, I feel pure silk. They did an amazing job making a fluffy large brush with extremely tapered/even hairs. It actually doesn't even look that soft but it is when you use it.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
My favorite synthetic powder brush, it is big, covers my entire round big face, very soft, like cloud. I purchased at Sephora, mufe brushes are best synthetic makeup brushes, I completely recommend them, they are worthy the price tag. It is my must have makeup brush.
Lupita G.
mercedes, TX
I was looking for an brush for my power since I needed to replace mine. I bought this brush and I fell in love with it. I use it everyday with my powder. The price was not that bad. I will definitely be added more of these brushe to my collection.
Cheryl O.
Tucson
Amazing quality! The hairs on this brush are so soft. The only reason I took off a star is because the hairs are so heavy that you really have to break it in before it's good for loose powder.

Sephora