BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A short, dense brush used to apply make up to large surfaces of the body.

Inspired by a traditional paint brush, this unique tool generously applies product with medium to high coverage and intense color payoff. Its small size is ideal for accurate foundation or body paint application in small areas. It can be used with liquids and creams except latex.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream and liquid (except Latex).

Hailey C.
Stratford, NJ
I love this brush for cutting my contour and making it look clean. You can really get creative with this brush!
Kara F.
I love this brush it blends out my foundation just right very cool would recommend to anyone
Jessica M.
I don't like this product it always made my make up streaky and it was literally a paintbrush
Irene D.
Love this for Halloween looks!! It’s big enough to do you hole face, neck and it’s not streaky at all.
I would definitely pay for this brush it’s worth it!! It doesn’t compare to anything because of its great quality! MAKE UP FOR EVER Paint Brush - Small - 408
Maria Jose D.
The Make Up For Ever brushes are of an extraordinary quality especially when it comes to their professional line for fancy or bodypainting.Su wide range in tools for this type of work makes it unique and indispensable for any makeup artist ... that yes, They are not cheap, but they deserve what they cost
ناعم ا.
Hateen, Hawalli
For me makeup is an art with these brush you will be an artist with your own canves am gratful that i find it it was recommanded by my friend and it works wonder on my dry skin and all skin types i bought one for me and other two for my clients
Sara P.
Vancouver
This brush is amazing. It flawlessly blends out my contour, which is originally why i bought it. 40$ is a bit on the higher end, but its a great brush.
Kristi T.
Kalovasi samos
I open my make up with that is great how fast I can finish my make up the price is good and anyone can have one  is realy easy to use this
khadija a.
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster very good to use go ahead and never hesitate, use it tell me