MAKE UP FOR EVER Orange Camouflage Cream Pot uploaded by Rachel V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Orange Camouflage Cream Pot uploaded by Latasha L.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A highly pigmented, full-coverage cream that erases color by color correcting blueness for a perfectly flawless complexion. Orange Camouflage Cream Pot is the pro's secret weapon for perfectly neutralizing dark circles and dark spots. This orange is the opposite of blue so they cancel each other out for a flawlessly even complexion. The camouflage cream pot's lightweight and blendable formula is the same as MAKE UP FOR EVER's Camouflage Cream Palettes now more portable than ever. Use sparingly a little goes a long way. This product is dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Madeline S.
Love the shade works really well for correcting my dark circles. I just wish this was a little creamier, especially if you want to use a brush. I usually put it in my bra for a few min for applying so that the formula warms up and gets creamier and then I use my fingers to apply.
Jessica V.
Fresno, CA
Good for covering dark circles of the eyes. It is used for color correcting. It is pricey but it is worth every cent. I totally recommend for those who struggle with dark circles under their eyes. Love it
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I have this color corrector in green and it does a good job of covering up my redness. It's opaque enough that it covers without looking like a layer of paint on my skin. I prefer to use a product that comes with an applicator but it's not a huge deal to me that I have to use my fingers with this because it's in a pot. It's a small pot but it seems to last a long long time. I've seem to go through the Urban Decay Naked Color Corrector much faster than I do with this one from MUFE. Ive owned this one pot for at least 6 months it's not even close to hitting pan. It's a great value and money well spent in my opinion.
Stephanie B.
Los Gatos, CA
This product definitely does what it says it will. It decreases the appearance of dark circles (blue tones) and brightens skin tone. It works great as a primer and smells pretty good too. However, I do think it's a bit overpriced and I wish it was easier to move around the skin. The product is not creamy so I usually try to warm up the container somehow so that the product becomes a bit easier to spread around my face.
Emily K.
This color corrector is amazing, it is so pigmented that you only have to use a tiny bit. I have the orange one and green one. I suggest using your fingers to blend and apply it so it melts into the skin and doesn't just sit ontop the skin. It's a good amount of product for the price.
Gabrielle H.
Best color corrected I have ever used! Super creamy and not tacky at all. Not too thick for under eyes either. Can be layered or very thin for whatever type of coverage you prefer. At a very good price point as well!
Latasha L.
This color correct is amazing! I have really dark circles under my eyes and this pot helps correct the color and makes my foundation apply evenly.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
i have never used this for makeup purposes, but i have used this for covering up tattoos on some of my clients for their wedding day, or taking regular pictures. the formula is smooth and creamy, also it is a great product for the money!!
Erica B.
Lubbock, TX
Omg this eyeshadow is amazing!!! I love this shade perfect for fall! Great for the holidays! Blendable and creamy! It's a very great size eyeshadow!
Kelly H.
Great shade to camouflage those dark under eye circles. But, this works better with darker skin tones, due to the deep orange color.
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
Would this color also work for light skin tones?
Sarah R.
Calera, AL
I have been looking for something like this to even out my skin tone. How well does this work? Does it last all day?