BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
JULIANNA C.
Is much better than Mac Fix and Plus! I've tried both side by side and Makeup Forever Setting Spray is way my favorite
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Bree F.
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Takwa B.
Nabeul, Tazarka
I purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I like this spray it can fix the make up for a long time, natural finish for a good look ,so professional easy to applicate it,  specially make the eyeshadow fixed for all the day.
Khadidja F.
excellent produit que j'ai pu tester lors d'un week-end à Londres notamment. Pulvériser à 40cm comme cela est indiqué. Il a parfaitement réussi à faire tenir mon maquillage (teint + yeux) tte La journée malgré la pluie ou encore la transpiration pendant 12h. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
JJ & Elle P.
Merced, CA
This is a wonderful setting spray the help makeup to last longer throughout the day after application. This spray actually has a special quality of making makeup waterproof! It also helps to blend all of the powders together for a more skin like makeup look!
Roxanna V.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love this spray, just spritz and pat. The makeup looked refreshed up until the end of the night.
Pzsanderia B.
I love using Make up Forever fix and setting spray with my NARS makeup for a night out!
Jessica C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product is very nice but I must admit that I would not repurchase . I have dry skin and it just doesn't give me the refreshed look or feeling that I need from a setting spray . I prefer mac fix plus or Mario badescu rose water . Just a preference thing because it really is a nice product but for the price it's not on my cup of tea .
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry