BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Julianna F.
Is much better than Mac Fix and Plus! I've tried both side by side and Makeup Forever Setting Spray is way my favorite
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
MakeupForEver’s Setting sprays are one of the best setting sprays you could ever purchase if you’re into high-end makeup brands so I would definitely recommend you to purchase it because it’s definitely worth it if you want your makeup to last all day😍❤️💕 MAKE UP FOR EVER PREP. COVER. SET. Customizable Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Set
Naidelyn V.
This setting spray is alright . The packaging is nothing crazy and the size is alright for what you pay for. It dies make your makeup last all day and stay in place and it is also very hydrating. The only thing i dont like is how the bottle spray.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
Love this. Before MUF switched to ultra hd foundation, I was in love with the original MUF hd foundation. After they switched formulas I switched foundations. BUT I still love the setting spray. This has yet to let me down! Whether it’s summer or winter I use this year round and it holds my make up in place! This photo is with the old formula make up forever hd foundation and this setting spray! Perfect!
Jade ↟.
Calgary
This is the perfect setting spray. My make up stays all day and never creases. My skin doesn’t dry out. I️ used it for my wedding and my wedding stayed put through sweat, tears, dances, and kisses. I️ highly recommend.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I think that this is such a great setting spray. I've sprayed it in the morning and i noticed that the makeup stays on longer and nothing smears. It doesn't even feel sticky at all. It feels so refreshing as well
Bree F.
A very good setting spray for a light application of make up. Very solid, 5 Star. I love make up forever. One of my favorite go to brands. I love their primers and their aqua foundations and their all time famous foundations. I love their paints also. I just love this brand. I can’t brag any more at how amazing this brand is and the setting spray works like a charm. Defiantly a holy grail. I purchase mine at Sephora. :) Give it a try. You won’t regret it. I highly recommend it to all types of skin. :)
Takwa B.
Nabeul, Tazarka
I purchased this product because I needed something to help me set my foundation without the use of powder. I like this spray it can fix the make up for a long time, natural finish for a good look ,so professional easy to applicate it,  specially make the eyeshadow fixed for all the day.
Khadidja F.
excellent produit que j'ai pu tester lors d'un week-end à Londres notamment. Pulvériser à 40cm comme cela est indiqué. Il a parfaitement réussi à faire tenir mon maquillage (teint + yeux) tte La journée malgré la pluie ou encore la transpiration pendant 12h. MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry