BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #14 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
blanca e.
Indianapolis, IN
I really love this product , everytime At the end of the day my make up still looks awesome without retouching all day long like I used to have to do!! No more blotting papers. No more dry patch in cakey skin either. ULTA Makeup Setting Spray
Julianna F.
Is much better than Mac Fix and Plus! I've tried both side by side and Makeup Forever Setting Spray is way my favorite
Cristina A.
Guadalajara. JAL
I think that do his job perfect it’s not my favorite but it’s really good and It can work like primer and setting spray
Marine V.
Un de mes produits indispensable!!
Je l’utilise sur chacunes de mes clientes en primer ou en fixant.
Il vient aider a hydrater la peau en première application, et le fixer une fois tout notre makeup terminé!
Son odeur est très agréable, très fraiche.
Je le recommande a 200%
Sheikha s.
riyadh
I really love this makeup spray I have bought it more than I can remember. It’s so good but the spray isn’t so fine.
binu w.
sydney
I really love how it sets my makeup..and it’s very hydrating. I really love the product
Daïana M.
Bon spray fixateur de maquillage, le prix n'est pas trop excessif, qui hydrate la peau. Je le recommande à mes amis!
alee g.
N Chesterfld, VA
Girl, my favorite setting spray. In. The. World. Sprays perfectly, my color stays all day, my $32 bottle has lasted me almost a year and I'm only half way through it!! Just a few sprays and a couple dabs with the beauty blender and you're set!!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Use this most before applying makeup (primer) and after (setting spray). This will keep your makeup on all day and all night! They have a small travel size that is perfect for on the go!
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
MakeupForEver’s Setting sprays are one of the best setting sprays you could ever purchase if you’re into high-end makeup brands so I would definitely recommend you to purchase it because it’s definitely worth it if you want your makeup to last all day😍❤️💕 MAKE UP FOR EVER PREP. COVER. SET. Customizable Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Set
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry