BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This product keeps my makeup in place all day and is also good for wetting brushes for glittery shadows. the only downside is it can be slightly drying on my skin MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Pikeville
This is the best setting spray I have ever used! It helps to keep your make up looking just right all day..Would highly recommend it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Keeps makeup looking fresh and helps it stay on longer throughout the day. Not too heavy and the spray is very fine so it saturates the face well. Doesn’t leave any residue and is undetectable! Not the best I’ve used but definitely a good product.
Jes M.
Jes M.
Washington
This stuff is the bomb and multinational. I use this as a refresher spray. I also use this to wet my brush for my eye shadows.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This helps my make up stay in place and looking great for my long shifts at work. As busy as I stay at work, my makeup used to melt right off my face until I used this. It helps it stay put and keeps me looking great! It also work well in the blistering heat of summer keeping me looking fresh.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Before I got into setting powder, I used MAKEUP FOREVER's setting spray and I honestly was pretty satisfied with the results. It wasn't a product that made me go "WOW", but it did the job. It wasn't super mattifying and some makeup did smudge on my face, but it met the bare minimum of my expectations. My honest opinion is that you are better off spending this money on a setting powder because that will definitely set your makeup way better than this product!
Erica A.
Erica A.
For My First Time Trying I Actually Liked It Feels So Refreshing ! alot and its easy to apply too and u get that refreshing feel and yes it keeps my make in place all day :)
kayleigh l.
kayleigh l.
Glendale, AZ
This is a really nice setting spray. A little fragrant but it lasts a while a it comes out of the bottle in a perfect mist.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
I have used this in the dead of winter and in the middle of the summer. All around amazing. Good for all skin types and waterproofs makeup. I purchased for a camping music festival and my face looked great all day.
lindsey V.
lindsey V.
bartlesville, ok
This setting spray is great. I first received it as a sample and loved how it helped my makeup last all day. I work in a really hot building and this setting spray helps my makeup stay in place all day.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray