BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

Buy on Sephora
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok- where are all my dry to normal skinned makeup lovers at? I’m so sad I never tried this spray before the recent Sephora Rouge sale. Ok.. it sprays a bit heavy BUT ZERO STICKINESS.. zero spots of tight, tugged skin! All that you’re left with( fan it on grrrrl!!) is a perfectly, non-powdery, cohesive, ONE-LAYER makeup look. I’m in LOVE
Cassandra T.
Omg this is one of the best things in my makeup bags it helps so much and makes makeup last all day it’s honestly great most of the ppl that I know I let them try it and they fell in love
Brock M.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good makeup spray! I’ve used it a couple times and it has held my makeup in place all day.
Jazi C.
California City
Absolutely love this product one of my all time fav! #makeupfoever #loveit I always use this when I want my makeup to stay on all day especially when I know I'm going to go out and want to look my all time best!
Madi M.
Welland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels so good to spray this on after doing my makeup, really works, keeps my makeup on and in place all throughout the day!
Gabriella F.
Lyminge, Folkestone
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good setting spray. It's useful for keeping your makeup looking fresh throughout the day, and stops t drying out my skin too much. It also can be used as a spray primer, which adds to the staying power of your makeup. It's fragrance isn't overwhelming, but just nice and refreshing. My only gripe is the price- it's a bit expensive, but I suppose it works well so what can be expected?
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is amazing. Makes my makeup long lasting and keeps everything together! MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Dominika R.
coventry
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is great when we need o keep our make up for longer hours, also the price is good.
tess l.
houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a product tool that i’ve always heard about i’ve always wanted this one ! i never hear bad things on this , it’s a an amazing makeup product and i would definitely buy over an over and that’s how good it is ! i really recommend it !!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this setting spray i feel like it sprays too much at once but if you get it just right you're makeup looks perfect.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry