BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Naomi A.
Brandon, FL
Honestly one of the best setting sprays ever. It does feel a bit sticky after spraying it so I feel like it would also be good for priming and helping the foundation stick. Only thing is it sprays out way too much water.
Sara T.
This is my favorite setting spray. I love how lightweight it is on my face. I also love that it doesn't dry out my skin and makeup as well. It works really well with my oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The best thing about Mist & Fix is that is really does live up to its claims! It moisturizes skin and keeps makeup looking fresh and vibrant. I did not find it to leave my skin feeling sticky or heavy, later on. Everything looks fresh and maintenance free, even after several hours. The longest, I have been is 8 hours. I usually do not wear makeup for a full day.

I just spray this after doing my makeup and there is a right way to apply this, otherwise, you will look like a wet mess! Hold the bottle 40cm away from your face and then spritz it all over, while keeping your eyes shut.

I just spray it from as far as my arm would go, and then bring my face forward or backwards, to adjust how much product I want on my face. The nozzle is a BIG let down. It sprays way too much product, that it took me some time, to really figure out, how it will work for me.

If your hand is too close to your face, you will likely get very wet and then it takes a few minutes to dry out completely.
Brandy D.
Make up forever is everything all the girls say it is. It took me a long time in my life to find this brand. Their foundation is a definite must try as well as this setting spray. It takes powdery look away and locks makeup in place all day long.
Sara P.
West Seneca , NY
I was once caught in the rain with a full face of make up on.... I kid you not, my face was perfect because of this stuff! It waterproofs your face and makes makeup last all day. It kind of seals your make up to your face. I also use it to dampen shadow brushes when I want to intensify a shimmery or colorful shadow. Mist&Fix is amazing. I never run out... I always make sure I have one!
Emma J.
I like that this setting spray doesn't contain alcohol like most setting sprays do but for me this didn't help the longevity of my makeup. I tried this product about six times and every time make makeup would wear off much faster then when I used urban decays setting spray. The formula doesn't have much of a smell and didn't irritate my sensitive skin . If you want to try this out I'd recommend getting the travel size to test it out first
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
I use this setting spray. Keeps my makeup on all day and also use it on hotter days to freshen up my look
Allison M.
I've been using this setting spray for a couple of months, but I'm still not sure about it. I feel like it doesn't set my makeup as nicely as my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ spray. It does the job, but it's not my favourite!
Hanine D.
Constantine,Algeria
this is my first evet setting spray that i use and i love it! it setts the makeup beautifully and keeps it in place through the day! hightly recomand!😁
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this setting spray. It keeps your makeup fresh and well blended all day. It leaves your skin with a natural, subtle shimmer. It is very easy to apply, spray it and go. I notice when I use this spray my makeup lasts twice as long. It also moisturizes your skin while setting your makeup. I would strongly recommend this spray to others.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry