BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth s.
Gardena, CA
Como cualquier otro spray fijador nada en especial realmente no lo volveré a comprar
Maya O.
This did nothing for me. I purchased the smaller size to test it out after the shop assistant told me it was the best setting spray she ever used. When I used this my foundation would become patchy and uneven very quickly. Also fairly expensive. Not happy with this
Peyton V.
This product doesn't really work for me.. instead of making my makeup look like skin it makes it run off of my face.. not a fan.
Thauane C.
Não gostei muito achei a textura muito fraca pouco pigmentada tem muito o que melhorar
Hawa S.
Paris
I do not like it at all it feels too wet on the face and the spray isnt a good quality. But it have a good smell
Karla M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
I do not know, I have not yet used this product, I suppose it must be very good for the brand
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good setting spray but sometimes my face still looks oily and kinda greasy , so I don't use it often.
Whitney N.
Manito, IL
I love setting spray but I haven't tried enough of different brands in order to judge them. It looks like a good size bottle.
Sarah T.
Glendive, MT
This spray has a great smell and and a great bottle for getting a good mist on your face. I however did not feel like it helped my makeup stay on longer. It is very light weight which I like. I would not recommend to others because overall it did not do it's job.
Lauren P.
Watertown, MA
This setting spray did what it was supposed to do for a few hours. I found that it seemed to wear off when I was hot or the air was humid. There is better setting sprays at a lower cost.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry