BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells weird, nozzle is more of a squirter than a thin mist. It leaves droplets on your face that dry up into little white spots or wipes away the makeup off your face. Again, the smell is really strange. It smells like old chemical-y makeup. It never dries down and makes even the mattest of your foundations into a transferry mess. It stays tacky the whole day and your hair will even get caught on your face. When you try to take your hair off your face, it will leave a streaky mess. I only uses this to wet my brushes now - never on my face. I also have sneaking suspicions that this caused me to break out for the longest time. My skin has been much better since I stopped using this.
Skye D.
This stuff smells awful!! Don’t know if it was just my one, but it reeks!!! It does set my makeup however it smells too bad for me to use on myself, or a client or friend for instance. Would not purchase again, especially as the price is high.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I don’t like this setting spray at all what so ever. My makeup moves throughout the day when I use it. Total waste of money
Vanessa L.
Richmond Hill, ON
Heck to the NO. This is not a good setting spray if you have dry af skin which I do. Made my make up separate and look horrible.
Keisha S.
Tiplersville, MS
It was okay not the best I've used it's sticky and I don't like the smell it also didn't protect my makeup I had to apply more than once . Other the what little spf it has itn it it's easy to apply .
Mariah A.
Providence, RI
I didn't like this product because no matter what foundation I used it got all splotchy on my skin and made visible patches. Probably the most unnatractive setting spray for me.
Megan-Tania J.
Yellowknife , NT
I didn't really like this setting spray. I found the scent too strong and it left my skin feeling sticky and tight. I found it didn't help my makeup stay put at all. Personally, I wouldn't recommend.
Elizabeth s.
Gardena , CA
Como cualquier otro spray fijador nada en especial realmente no lo volveré a comprar
Maya O.
This did nothing for me. I purchased the smaller size to test it out after the shop assistant told me it was the best setting spray she ever used. When I used this my foundation would become patchy and uneven very quickly. Also fairly expensive. Not happy with this
Peyton V.
This product doesn't really work for me.. instead of making my makeup look like skin it makes it run off of my face.. not a fan.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry