BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

• I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that w...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lydia D.
The best setting spray ever. I use it everyday and it keeps my makeup on all day until I take it off in the evening. LOVE IT!
Reyinatou M.
Atlanta
Love love this !! Got 2 of these ! Not heavy at all and doesnt smell like perfume or anythinvlike that
Kirsten F.
anmore
I like to use this setting spray more for before my makeup! It makes a really great base to put products on and keeps them in place all night. It makes me feel very fresh and smells good. I would recommend this product.
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
 This setting spray is really good! Not only is it great for helping your makeup last longer, but it doubles as a skincare product as well which I love. It boosts oxygenation on your face, so it leaves your face looking radiant and dewy as well as feeling super moisturized. It also helps protect your face against pollutants, which is amazing for a setting spray!
Ana N.
nancy
I'm on my second little bottle. Can't finish my makeup without it! I used to use the UD All nighter then switched to this when they had a shortage recently. Makes cakey foundation look more natural and glowy. The look made me feel kind of uncertain at first, but give it 15 minutes to settle in and then my makeup looks much more soft and unified. adds a lot of shine to the skin, so those who don't like that look should stay away from this. Feels slightly sticky at first though, but that feeling goes away. However I don't like the way it sprays, the spray could be finer and mist-like for a more even coverage.
Perla d.
La Romana
Estos productos son fantásticos

Esta infalible son muy chula, me encanta como queda en mi piel les deja un volumen encantador como natural y muy sofisticado
Jaimee M.
Champlain, NY
I tried this at my friends and fell in love. It was such a great primer and made my makeup stay on so well. It also made my makeup look flawless. I couldn't believe how great this was. Usually by the end of the day my makeup is wiped off in spots. But after setting my face with this it stayed on all day even on my nose after blowing it numerous times. This is by far the best setting spray I have tried!!!
Rebecca B.
Sewell
When I use this my makeup isn’t going anywhere. I’m obsessed with this product. Gives a great overall mist with only a couple sprays. Leaves a matte finish too! I will definitely be buying again!
Vanessa. M.
High level, AB
Tried a trial sized Version of this product and I was pretty happy with it. Kept my makeup on all day. Didn't separate my foundation. Kept my face looking nice!
Crystal M.
Hamilton, ON
This mist and fix spray us the best. I use it to wet my brush's before applying eye-shadow to enhance the look. I use it to set my makeup. Its moisturizing. Its just an excellent product
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
What kind of smell is it? Delightful or nah? How much? Worth the price
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry