BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Quincee C.
Quincee C.
Love this. Always gives my makeup a hold without feeling crunchy. Great for all skin types honestly. I think normal to dry will get the best use out of it though. And it lasts forever because a little goes such a long way.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Preston, Lancashire
This has to be my holly grail setting spray. It actually does make your makeup stay on all day and keeps your skin feeling moisturised Nd not dry like a lot of setting sprays can due to the alcohol content.
mimi m.
mimi m.
ts so nice its my favorite one right now i use it every day because its long lasting and not expensive att alll i love it
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
I wouldn't exactly call this a "setting spray" but it definitely melts down all my powders so they don't look cakey whatsoever. Gives my skin a great finish and does help with the staying power of my makeup. While it won't make makeup last perfectly all day like the UD all nighter, it gives you a beautiful finish.
Nanou K.
Nanou K.
I'm a huge fan of Makeup Forever, and when I purchased this on a whim after advice from an associate that it was better than Fix Plus, I may have gone into it with expectations too high. It is not Fix Plus, and it is not incredibly mattifying. If either of those things are very important to you, I've got much better recommendations. It's the very definition of 'a setting spray's a setting spray,' and for that, I couldn't justify the price again. I will say that I really like to use it instead of water or my matte spray on my brush before applying my eyeshadow. You get very true color, and because it isn't matte, your shimmers won't get clumpy or weird. That said, you can achieve a similar effect with good ol' H2O. Like I said, wouldn't recommend.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now, and I can say I'm loving it. I have been using urban decays chill setting spray for a couple of years now, but I must say I definitely love this one more. I feel like it makes my makeup look more beautiful after and less powdery looking :) you must try this product !
Charlea M.
Charlea M.
I bought the smaller bottle of this setting spray for $15 and it feels like I haven't applied anything to my face. My makeup stays on all day and continues to look fabulous. I only need 2 sprays and it stays in place. I definitely recommend this product, and I will continue using this!
Paige A.
Paige A.
Louisville
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. Before setting sprays became a big thing I was devastated I couldn't use Urban Decay's All Nighter(I'm allergic.) This setting spray was one of the only options out free of my allergen. The mist on this is super powerful, it doesn't have a strong smell, and makes makeup last long.
Nourhan A.
Nourhan A.
I SHOULD totally rate this a 5star. It moisturizes the face before it sets it perfectly. It makes the makeup last a very long time and it dries fast on your face. I totally love it. This product is an essential to me!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Vestal, NY
I love this product so much! I purchased it at Sephora and the mist is very fine and it is super moisturizing. I definitely notice a difference in the staying power of my makeup when I wear this. In my opinion, it is definitely worth the money. Totally recommend.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray