Add a Photo

Photos (27)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Mount Juliet, TN

Makeup forever mist & fix is one of my favorite setting sprays ever. If I set my makeup with this it will last all day and all night. What I really like is when I use a face powder to set my foundation then use this after it takes away the powdery look and leaves my skin looking fresh and dewy.
Alia A.
Alia A.
St. Catharines, Ontario

At first spray it wasn't love, it actually feels a bit sticky on your skin until it dries which is rather quick but still mildly disconcerting. If comparing comfort is use I prefer Urban Decay over MUFE but both finish exactly the same on my dry skin and affect my makeup in the exact same way.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL

Purchased at Sephora- available in both full and convenient travel size. Used this product before switching to Urban Decay All-Nighter. Provides a similar natural finish and bottle mists nicely. Overall, blended my overall makeup look but did not noticeably improve the longwear of my products.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

This setting spray is great for when you need your makeup to last all day. This is my go-to for weddings and other outings when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup. My makeup stays on and I never get that shiny look that you can get after hours of wearing foundation and moisturizer.
Rubi P.
Rubi P.
San Luis Obispo, CA

My absolute fave when it comes to making sure my makeup stays where it needs to stay. I like to layer it. I will do a 3 spray mist after putting my foundation on. Then after I finish the rest of my make up is on I do another might coat. It has a pleasant smell. I would highly recommend this.
Paola V.
Paola V.
MIAMI, FL

It absorbed all the oil and I was completely matte! I went and bought it and now I use it everyday. I even play 18 holes of golf in 95 degree weather and my makeup looks flawless. No oil at all and I have combo oily skin. I've used it for 3 days and so far, no breakouts, so that's a plus!
karolina l.
karolina l.

If I could give this more stars I would!! I love this setting spray. It gives the skin a natural matte look. It really helps the makeup all blend together which I love! I have oily skin and this works amazing for me. It doesn't have a nasty smell either. It dries quick which is great too.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Woodway, Tx

Once you use a finishing spray on your face you won't be able to live without it! This is a necessary staple in my makeup collection and with good reason. It sets your makeup and gives you a flawless completion. This will guarantee that your face stays looking its best throughout the day.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Langley

I recently tried this setting spray when going out with friends. It helped set my makeup perfectly and didn't leave me getting greasy. It didn't feel heavy or irritate my skin. I feel that it is priced thoughtfully and worth the value. I will definitely be trying it again in the future.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI

This is a great, hydrating finishing mist to spray all over your freshly done face. I don't use finishing sprays all the time, expect for when I go out at night and want to make sure no mess ups happen. This has worked very well for me. The smell isn't strong at all. So far so good!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Warren, Mi

Does this spray ever make the face cake like? How does it hold up after a few hours?
Landa K.
Landa K.
Toronto, Ontario

I just want to know does it last a night over a of dancing on the beach? I want to go to a summer event but I don't want my makeup to melt. Thanks
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA

Is this better than Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray?
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this setting spray as good or better then any on the market?

Join Now