BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #12 in Setting Spray

• Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey D.
Greensboro
This was one of the first high end setting sprays I tried and I really enjoyed it overall. I really like the mist. I used this one faithfully and this actually reminded me how much I actually liked it. Will repurchase soon
Kylie G.
Tampa, FL
I am a big user of setting sprays and this Makeup Forever one did not disappoint. I live in Florida, where we are constantly sweating, and so I typically prefer a spray that protects against oil...but when I am going for that dewy look, Makeup Forever is my go to.
Sarah G.
Smyrna, TN
This setting spray does it’s job pretty well I will say. I see my makeup coming off after about 8-10 hours usually, but overall I am pleased with the spray and would recommend it to someone who needs a good setting spray.
Erin W.
Sykesville, MD
Really great lipstick with great color selections that all last all day and don’t leave your lips feeling super dry and cracked and it’s so unbelievably cheap but still holds a really nice quality about it! I would always recommend this brand to others!
Amber P.
I hate this sprayer. It just sprays in one place which then I have to go back and fix my makeup because it got too wet. I might have gotten a defective product but I think if the sprayer was better I would like it.
Brittany B.
Debary, FL
Feels Great and refreshing on my skin. Makes my make up stay all day. You get a good amount for the price and packaging works great at getting the right amount on your face. I have dry combo skin and works great.
Katie H.
Manville, NJ
I have used this in the dead of winter and in the middle of the summer. All around amazing. Good for all skin types and waterproofs makeup. I purchased for a camping music festival and my face looked great all day.
Stephanie H.
Beaverton
This product keeps my makeup in place all day and is also good for wetting brushes for glittery shadows. the only downside is it can be slightly drying on my skin MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
Luca B.
It’s an amazing product! It mattifies your skin and really holds your makeup amazingly. The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is because it’s not my favorite because I prefer skindinavia and the packaging is mediocre.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
This is definitely one of the better setting sprays I’ve used. However, I’ve also used ulta brand that was pretty good. So I took away a star for the sake of you can get a pretty comparable alternative for less.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry