Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tallapoosa, GA

I love this setting spray. It gives you a soft, dewy look that's especially beautiful when you use a lot of powders on your face. It keeps my makeup looking wonderful all day. I also use it to wet my brushes when I want to make my eyeshadow pop or I'm using baked products. This setting spray is perfect and I fully recommend it!
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
An P.
An P.

Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY

Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Portland, OR

This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I really like this product as a setting spray and to help add some moisture when my face was feeling a little dry. However, I don't know if I had a faulty spritzer or what but sometimes when I'd spray instead of getting a nice mist it would be like a stream. So it wouldn't go on even. That's the only complaint I have.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena , CA

I always gotta stick with my fav brand, makeup forever so ofcourse I've tried this setting spray and ofcourse I love it. It really sets my makeup and assists in making it last through the entire day. Especially good for going to concerts/festivals or events where you'll be outside and need your makeup to last awhile!
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC

When they say Forever... They mean it!
This spray keeps your makeup in place all day & even through the unexpected all nighter your friends talk you into last minute! It sprays on easy. Feels weightless & dries quickly. It is the holy grail of all setting sprays! I will not put on a full face of make up without it!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now