BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #15 in Setting Spray

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our im...2 Answers
  • Amazing product ❤1 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've notice...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "great setting spray! extends the wear of makeup especially if you use it after cream products and before powder ones " in 1977 reviews
  • "it feels nice and helps keep makeup on leaves a natural finish and good for all skin types doesn't really keep you matte " in 299 reviews
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
This product does a good job of keeping makeup looking fresh as long as it’s not too hot outside. I don’t have to touch up with powder as often when I use it. It’s better than most setting sprays and does well in most settings.
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
This product is expensive. I do recommend it for their foundations. It seems to work better with their foundations rather than any others. I probably won’t repurchase just because I don’t like putting on setting spray.
Mellissa M.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly love this setting spray! I would compare it to the urban decay setting spray. I feel like setting sprays are over looked but my gosh they are necessary! I would buy this again. It’s pricey but you get what you pay for.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
Another absolutely beautiful product from Makeup forever. So easy to wear and lasts all day. I thrive off this stuff. I shop at Sephora and their website because this is the real deal. I recommend 100%. Worth the buy
Marie S.
Love this setting spray! I love that it doesn't contain alcohol like other setting sprays do. It blends away any extra powder I have siting on my face. All and all it gives me a flawless look anytime I use this product.
Msbaez25 B.
New York
Really good setting spray very lightweight and makes the makeups last a long time. No sun protection, small bottle last a long time. Pros very light, cons very liquidity. I would recommend its is like all the others
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
I absolutely love this setting spray. I always recommend this one to friends. I have several different setting sprays but this is the one I go through the fastest. I always have a backup of this one in my bottom drawer.
Jasmine B.
We have a saying around the office for anyone who’s foundation comes off on our clothing...”Mist & Fix your life!” Number one recommended in my office and we work for a retailer that sells multiple setting sprays.
James Z.
Marshfield
It’s a generally good setting spray. There is not much special about it, but it gives a rather natural, luminous finish. It’s a bit pricey, but it caters to those who need a quick fix for an everyday kind of look :).
Mandie M.
SAINT DAVID, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
how long does this take to dry