Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Thornton

I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Paradise, Newfoundland and Labrador

This is the first setting spray that I have used, so I will say that I have nothing to compare it with. I do like it, but I can't say that I love it. I don't notice any huge benefits from using it - and am not really sure if it makes my make-up last that much longer than usual. It does make my make-up look a bit more refreshed.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I use this product in my makeup artist kit. I love it because it really works to hold makeup in place and has a nice even spray. I also love it to pack on shadows. I just spray some on my brush and go right in to my shadow and it works amazing to give a great color pay off and doesn't leave my shadow weird once it dries again.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Katie G.
Katie G.

Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
An P.
An P.

Im so surprised this isn't ranked higher! With this spray, i can literally party all night, pass out and wake up with decent makeup for breakfast. My favorite part about this spray is the finish it leaves. It gets rid of that "powdery", cakey look and makes you look more natural and slightly dewy. I can't live without it!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Portland, OR

This is really similar to Mac fix+ in my opinion. It's great for making everything look less powdery when I'm done with my makeup and for intensifying eye shadows. Sometimes I'll spray it on in the middle of the day for refreshing my face. This however did not make my makeup last any longer than without it. Good product.
London D.
London D.
Bronx, NY

Obsessed with this makeup setting spray! I love to spray this before and after makeup application. It's on the expensive side retailing for thirty bucks buts well worth it!! It's great for dehydrated- dry skin, literally keeps my skin nixed and plump. Spraying it in a "X" and "T" formation will give you the best results.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

I really like this product as a setting spray and to help add some moisture when my face was feeling a little dry. However, I don't know if I had a faulty spritzer or what but sometimes when I'd spray instead of getting a nice mist it would be like a stream. So it wouldn't go on even. That's the only complaint I have.
Jeff D.
Jeff D.
Chula Vista, CA

We all don't want our makeup to move, and I found that makeup forever keeps my face from shifting even when I'm sweating from all my dancing. I find that after I spray my face that it feels wonderful and moisturized and keeps my face feeling weightless, like some setting sprays that can feel like it's adding a layer
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry

Join Now