Add a Photo

Photos (62)
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Lewis Mcchord, WA

I'm a makeup girl, and I always carry this setting spray with me. It feels so refreshing for a quick on the go makeup, full face or even a refresher when you feel a little dry from the weather. I like that it also comes in travel sizes to keep in your bag. Very light feeling with a matte finish. I highly recommend this for any makeup lover!
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
N Las Vegas, NV

I love setting sprays and I've have never heard much hype about this specific spray. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my makeup last over 8 hours and keeps my skin looking dewy and not oily. My skin is very oily in my t-zone and I classify as combination skin. I love this spray and would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good spray
Holly B.
Holly B.
Maxton, NC

My holy grail setting spray. I was using Urban Decay before and there's just no comparison. The lady in Sephora recommended this after I told her I needed something that would hold up under sweat and rain and this does just that. My makeup didn't budge for 18 hours during the last application. It's definitely a must have in my makeup bag.
Katarina A.
Katarina A.

This setting spray will keep your makeup flawless throughout the entire day! This is the spray that I would recommend to those who might get oily in the middle of the day, or if you have a dramatic look & want your highlight to pop. Overall, this is a great everyday product to use, & has much better quality than some other top brands.
melissa g.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK

I adore this brand, but was not real impressed with this spray. I feel the name is a bit misleading. I would call this a setting spray, not a fix or finishing spray. It does set your makeup nicely, if applied correctly, but this takes some practice due to a poorly design sprayer. Not on the top of my list, but would get the job done.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

Sendo sincera, não vejo diferença. Testei com ele para ver se fixadores realmente davam alguma diferença ou não na maquiagem. Pra testar, coloquei fixador somente em uma parte do rosto depois de me maquiar. Olhando no espelho, não vi quase nada de diferença. Não sei se é o produto ou se realmente não se nota diferença com fixadores.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Thornton, CO

I don't know how i feel about settings sprays.... I still feel like my make up doesn't set much more than if I didn't use anything at all. Either way. I liked the smell and it wasn't like a super soaker which was nice. It would be fantastic if someone came up with a setting mist! Dry light stream... How fantastic would that be?!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tallapoosa, GA

I love this setting spray. It gives you a soft, dewy look that's especially beautiful when you use a lot of powders on your face. It keeps my makeup looking wonderful all day. I also use it to wet my brushes when I want to make my eyeshadow pop or I'm using baked products. This setting spray is perfect and I fully recommend it!
Katie G.
Katie G.

Makeup Forever Mist & Fix Setting Spray is great. I had forgotten to pack my usual, and ran to the closest Sephora while on vacation and picked up the MUFE Setting Spray in a travel size and was pleasantly surprised with how well this worked. I was really happy with this and would definitely consider purchasing the full size.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.

I had a bottle of this, which lasted a while but I can't say I was blown away by this product. It worked and didn't disappoint but it also didn't wow me. It's up there in price but there are better setting sprays out there that you'd be missing out on if you decide to purchase this. I don't hate this product nor do I love it.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

sara w.
sara w.
Trenton, NJ

i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

how long does this take to dry