BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #13 in Setting Spray

- 12 hours of wear

- 40% increase in hydration after 2 hours

• lets all add each other on social media to improve our impact score...2 Answers
  • I have had this setting spray for a while and I've noticed that whe...1 Answers
  • Are setting sprays worth the money?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
manchester, NH
MUFE is a staple in my routine and beauty game! Every time I do my makeup I have something from MUFE incorporated. They put out product they can stand by and be proud of. This causes no irritation no stickiness no tackiness and will wear with you through those summer days!
Marylen J.
Marylen J.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this setting spray for a month now and its kept my make up on all day. I have oily skin and it takes take away any moisture nor make it even oily. It gives it a great balance to the skin. I absolutely love this setting spray! Definitely would recommend it!
Mari N.
Mari N.
This spray is especially helpful to me at times when I over applied powder and cream foundations. It helps even out the skin tone and the foundation. It helps not make my makeup look cakey. It also helps keep my makeup stay put and lasts the whole day without retouching.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my new favorite setting spray! This makes my makeup stay all day or all night. I wear this on special occasions or when I want my makeup to stay all night/day. It is like glue for your makeup. It also makes your makeup look more dewy without making my face oily.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
I use setting spray daily. I love the make up forever mist because it keeps my makeup in place all day. I also spray it before I put my makeup on. I wish that it was cheaper because it is on the expensive side. I would buy this again because I think its a great product.
Latifa Y.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love the spray because it sets your face you can be ready to apply any other make up on your face because it works really well and and it's not like smelly or like and it's good on oily skin dry skin and combinations of different oils get and I'll definitely buy again
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
I like to use this when I over-powder my face. Sometimes that powder contour can get a litttttttle out of hand....am I right? This definitely brings the life back to my skin and gives it a more natural look. This can also be used throughout the day as a quick refresher!
Casey D.
Casey D.
Huntington, WV
This product does exactly what it says it will do. It locks your makeup in place for hours. It is a little too heavy for me and I prefer a lighter coverage, but if I'm going somewhere special I can use this to make sure my face doesn't melt off by the end of the night.
Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
This product helps my makeup last all day and makes my foundation and powder blend nicely together and not look cakey. Although it can be hard to control how much product comes out, this product will last you several months. I recommend this to dry and oily skin types.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
San Antonio, TX
I originally received the travel size bottle and used it all up. I love how this spray is so refreshing and takes away that powdery look. Also, my makeup lasts so long, my mascara doesn't transfer with this and my makeup stays on my face and not on strangers' outfits.
Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME
Are setting sprays worth the money?
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
sara w.
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
i've never used an actual setting spray, just hydrating mists and i haven't noticed if they've really helped the longevity of my makeup. is this better than urban decay? that's the one i hear the most about!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL
Were can i find this fix setting spray