Add a Photo

Photos (46)
Liz G.
Liz G.
South Amboy, NJ

Amazing setting spray. No skincare benefits, BUT it keeps your makeup in place.

I can't get enough of this. It's such a fine mist, so it doesn't disrupt any of the makeup that's done. The nozzle doesn't get clogged either.

All around this is just an amazing setting spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This setting spray is AMAZING. All I need is on spray and my makeup woll stay ALL DAY LONG. Incredible. Totally worth it for me because I sweat a lot and two hours in lot the day, my makeup is usually gone. Not with this spray! It stays on all day long! It's not sticky and doesn't feel constraining.
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
Medley, FL

Does the job. I have oily skin and after a long day my makeup looks pretty decent. Only downside is that I don't like the smell when you spray. Scent goes away after a few seconds. So I just hold my breath when I spray. And the spray does not spray evenly like a mist should. Otherwise good product.
Julie M.
Julie M.

I really like this setting spray. It seems to moisturize my face well. However it does have a slight smell.. almost like a rose smell (I could do without the smell to be honest) but all in all it works well for my sensitive skin and setting my makeup. #setyourmakeup 😉 #rosesmell 🤔 #sensitiveskin 😊
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA

This worked really well for me when I needed to set my makeup for a recent wedding. It kept everything in place without making it feel stiff or dry. I only gave it four stars because it seems a bit expensive for the size, but it definitely does the job and I would recommend it for special events!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL

Go buy this Now ! It works this is all you need to know is that it works. Your face will feel amazing and if you want your make-up to last all the night go get this now I mean it ! I mean yeah sure it is up there in price but it is well worth the price man ! I wish they could sell this in packs !
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA

i bought this product without knowing if it was going to be good or not. I am so happy i bought it! i just love how it locks everything in place. after you spray it on your face it actually feels refreshing (reminds me of the mario badescu setting spray). I would recommend this product to anyone.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Euclid, OH

What is makeup without finishing spray? It would be like chocolate chip cookies without the chocolate chips...just awful. This mist and fix setting spray does just that set your makeup. This product does not smudge, not tacky to the touch, make your makeup last and look flawless.Would recommend.
Bri V.
Bri V.
Woodside, NY

I love this setting spray. After trying out what seems like endless setting sprays, I have finally stuck with this one! It is tough for my to find cosmetics that agree with my dry skin, but this one does the trick! It hydrates (no alcohol) and leaves my skin looking dewy. Makeup lasts all day.
Stormie M.
Stormie M.
Dayton, TN

I honestly loved this spray. I have tried a lot of sprays for my make up and none of them seem to work as good as this one. If you apply it with highlighter you're glowing all day or night. It was around $15 dollars and to me for what it does to me I think its a good deal. Its my favorite!!!!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.

Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA

Mandie M.
Mandie M.
Saint David, ME

Are setting sprays worth the money?
Ana C.
Ana C.
Tampa, FL

Were can i find this fix setting spray
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY

Is this better than the Smashbox one? Does it really help your makeup last long and look nicer?

Join Now